Orlando Bloom’s new girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss him being all blonde and elfen. Sigh. I find it disturbing that I kind of like the ears-pointing-out-from-long-hair thing. (But then as a child my first crush was Spock, so who knows?)

novaII said:
I doubt that it's true, it just seems like a rumor but if it is, then more power to Orlando. I read somewhere that he usually likes blondes and that turned me off a bit. (No offense to blondes, but I like guys who are open to all types of women, not just of a specific haircolor.) So if he's diversifying his tastes, good for him.

I have herd him reply to this statement, he isn't attracted to a type of hair color etc. he likes it when a girl has nice eyes and a pretty smile, he said this on a video interview, and he also denied liking only a certain type of hair color on a girl. Most of his friends that are girls are brunets and iv heard him call them absolutely beautiful, so to me that statement is phony. He has also said in video interview that he likes a girl with a strong personality and a sense of independence, and that its the personality more than the looks that he wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone see the kiss and tell this woman he had a one night stand with sold to the papers?

It was so funny!! She sais he was only interested in pleasing himself. She looked awful, she had a really wonky boob job... :P

I remember that! :lol: "Orlando got a Legolas over Me" :rofl: She was trash. I also remember back at the Australian premiere he asked a girl if she fancied a little fling. He's young, he was enjoying his popularity, I'm sure he's not alone in that.

If anything happened between them I'm sure it was just a one night thing. He's just out of a long relationship, he's probably going to play the field for a while. Go for it fangirls! :lol:

Ithillien said:
Did anyone see the kiss and tell this woman he had a one night stand with sold to the papers?

It was so funny!! She sais he was only interested in pleasing himself. She looked awful, she had a really wonky boob job... :P

That was hilarious!! :lol:

I have heard that he is back together with Kate :unsure:

^^for the 3498203498th time?! papers say they're back together one week and then the next they say that they aren't...I don't believe anything unless it comes from himself!

Tinetush said:
I have heard that he is back together with Kate
Yes I have heard that 2 about 20 MILLION TIMES but it is based on the fact that she spent the day with his dog 2 months ago ok. so stop bringin that up. it has been stated over and over and over again. they are not back together. For 1 how would they get back together she has been in Australia filming super sucker movie or whatever. and hes been in the Caribbean London and NY. she has never left Aus. and hes never been there. so how would they get back together. OH OH the internet. NAAAAH hes a technafobe so your dreams are crashed. I would love if he came out and said he was gay just to shut ppl and there false accusations up. By the way you said I HEARD they got back together. HEARD, just cause you hear somethin doesn’t make it true. I heard Pamela Anderson's boobs were real. DON"T MAKE IT TRUE.

Unless you see a picture when they have there tongues down their mouths THAT ISN"T EDITED or a video int. where he SPECIFICALLY states they are back together. Don't say they are back together. Thats why I don't believe these stories about him and TRL ditso, there are no pics and no video int. so I don't trust it K. and neither should anyone ells. The reason why you hear oh so and so are back together again blah blah blah, is b/c rumors and juicy stories make MONEY. and MONEY rules the world.WHEW...... sorry good to let all that out.

For 1 i don't care what he does or doesn't do. Just as long as rumors don't start, b/c thats not fair to him or anyone ffor that matter. and someone has to set them right.

Last edited by a moderator:
fairy said:
^^for the 3498203498th time?! papers say they're back together one week and then the next they say that they aren't...I don't believe anything unless it comes from himself!

Right on:muscles: !!!!!....!!!!.....!>>!>!>!>>>!...............

Love your profile pic by the way:D

MZ Bloom, please come down. I never said that they were back together again. I said that I heard that they were and then I made an unsure smiley. I never trust the tabloids either. And I have never heard about about her spending time with his dogs two month ago. This is the first time I have heard about them being back together. Actually it's only a few days ago that I read that they had split. :flower:

^^^^^Then why post anything like that if you don't know the full story, you might have just said you HEARD they got back together, but just in case you haven't noticed most ppl aren't all that bright and will believe something is without a doubt true even if it was just a flukie rumor just b/c someone said it.

I think people need to calm down a bit :flower:

I doubt Kate and Orlando are back together, as they are in different countries at the moment, working on different projects. But still, there is no need to go off like that MZ Bloom, as there is nothing to defend. It was a simple comment, nobody stated that to be absolute truth.

cbcb said:
I miss him being all blonde and elfen. Sigh. I find it disturbing that I kind of like the ears-pointing-out-from-long-hair thing. (But then as a child my first crush was Spock, so who knows?)
Me too he looks best blonde and blue eyed. It's Legolas or nothing baby.
I hope he and Kate get back together. Soon. Maybe she can lend him some peroxide.

Tinuviel said:
Me too he looks best blonde and blue eyed. It's Legolas or nothing baby.
I hope he and Kate get back together. Soon. Maybe she can lend him some peroxide.

^An opinion most have. but I prefer him brunette, I like ppl the way they are supposed to be and no drastic alterations, just them. And if you only like him blond hair and blue eyed you obviously don't like him at all. Although he did look very nice as a blonde

Also I am NOT trying to be Katy if anyone takes it this way. But why would you want them to get back together if they broke up. B/c ppl obviously break up b/c they aren't happy, so why would you want either of them to be unhappy. ??? I just don't get it. They obviously were unhappy never seeing each other, And Orlando has said that he can't and won't give up his career. So if he wouldn't give up his career for her then he doesn’t love her the way someone loves someone they will be with for the rest of their life. And same for her b/c she wouldn't give up her career either. So I just don't think she is the one for him and visa versa. So I don’t think they will get back together. But if they do I know they won't be fully happy. So hopefully they can find happiness with other ppl.
:flower:

lol I knew you'd take the bait. Tres predictable. No worries, none of us are campaigning for rabid number one fan. I never said I liked him cos well, I don't. I only liked the way he looked as Legolas. You take things wayyyy too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->