Oscar de la Renta F/W 13.14 : Kate, Patrycja & Iris by Norman Jean Roy

Jelavender

Reaction score
instagram-oscar-de-la-renta-teaser.jpg

wwd
Consumers who follow OscarPRGirl on Instagram, and are plugged into the company’s Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr pages, will get their first look at Oscar de la Renta’s fall ad campaign today on Instagram — weeks before the September issues of Anna Wintour’s Vogue or Elle, Town & Country, WSJ. Magazine, Departures, British Vogue and Tatler hit. It’s an early test on the part of de la Renta — and another sign of how the digital world, and Instagram’s photo and video sharing platform in particular, are impacting the way fashion brands reach consumers. “One can measure clicks and see how much the cash register rings,” said Alex Bolen, Oscar de la Renta chief executive officer. “Are we making decisions based on that today? Yes. Is it at this point a radical departure from past practices? No. But could experiences like this, if they are successful, lead to big changes? Absolutely.” The fashion house will release its fall ad campaign via the OscarPRGirl’s Instagram account, where the brand’s social media personality — also known as senior vice president of global communications Erika Bearman — has more than 175,000 followers. Following the initial Instagram post, the full-size ad campaign images will be promoted on the brand’s social media channels — where it collectively has about two million followers. There’s also an e-commerce tie-in: A presale functionality on digital flagship oscardelarenta.com will launch simultaneously so users can shop the ad campaign.
wwd

Let me tell you a secret: we are releasing our fall campaign exclusively on Oscarprgirl's instagram in just a few hours. Watch this space, k? ‪#‎ODLRfall13‬
facebook/odlr

The campaign, shot by Norman Jean Roy, was styled by Alex White with makeup and hair done by Gucci Westman and Orlando Pita, respectively. It features models Kate Bogucharskaia, Patricija Motiejunaite and Iris Van Berne, and the first image to be released will feature all three models wearing the brand’s costume jewelry collection — also one of the entry points into the brand from a price-point perspective, at $110.
from wwd

OSCAR DE LA RENTA FALL 2013 CAMPAIGN –released exclusively on instagram today. Our campaign was shot in NYC by Norman Jean Roy, styled by Alex White and stars Kate Bogucharskaia, Patricija Motiejunaite and Iris Van Berne. Make-up by Gucci Westman and hair by Orlando Pita. #ODLRfall13 The fall collection is now available for pre-order on www.oscardelarenta.com.
WCOexmH.jpg

rZ5gftS.jpg

RqPHVhB.jpg

RmTXEGb.jpg

IKz0Vrk.jpg

rlmqYDc.jpg

d5Czjs0.jpg

instagram/oscarprgirl

That's Patrycja Gardygaijlo, not Patricja Motiejunaite.

This is a beautiful campaign, although I'm kind of sad how much ODLR has scaled back on their budget. If they keep shooting campaigns like this, then I can't complain too much.

This is absolutely gorgeous, the collection wasn't the best but the simple setting and lighting works so well.

some very pretty shots! i like the ones that are close-up or accessories :smile:

nice elements but the models fail to give the clothes the feeling and the mood that they should have. Little girls in women's clothing

I just love it so much, the color was so rich and intense.

Fantastic ad! If only better clothes and models were involved. Good to see Iris though.

Beautiful campaign. I love the set, the styling and the whole mood!

bigger size

Photographer: Norman Jean Roy
Stylist: Alex White
Makeup Artist: Gucci Westman
Hair Stylist: Orlando Pita

facebook/odlr

The lighting, particularly in the lime green and floral dress shot, is simply beautiful

It's very bleak imo. The only model that fits the mood is Patrycja, even though I adore Kate she doesn't quite have the maturity for this and especially Iris who adds nothing, just an extra face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->