Oscar de la Renta F/W 10.11 New York

Typical Oscar collections,Anna will ditch all the fur trimmed coat and maybe the fur hats too :lol:

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could someone please please please post Catwalking Pics of this collection? PLEASE!!!!

well, if valentino won't give it to them, oscar de la renta will. and he'll laugh all the way to the bank while he does it. these clothes are simply retail gold.

i thought, he is a master of beautiful evening gowns... but after this collection i´m a bit disappointed

I love the designs, the hair. a lot of nice pieces here BUT I'm disappointed about the colours which ruin the whole collection! Looks like grandmas would wear it...

I love every inch of this. It's great to see on such young women, too. I adore the hair and make up, and don't feel it ages them as much as it matures them. They still look young and fresh, just with a hint of experience and wisdom. I'd love to see some more detailed shots -- it seems like the colour is what is bringing this collection into the contemporary setting, despite all its throwbacks. I know colours lately have felt like 80s or 90s to many people, myself included, but I guess we'll just have to accept them as "current." There doesn't seem to be any getting away from them :lol:

There is something that is just so stunning about this collection. Hair and makeup are perfect. And his market is just going to eat this right up.

I guess I'm a future South A. drug lord wife :lol: (and I did watch Dynasty re-runs as a kid) because I am all over this like chocolate syrup on a sundae. This & Kors pretty much make my wardrobe for all business/network stuff, day & night. Yum yum.

this was great. loved that orange on Jac and the black dress on Kim N. the hair and makeup is flattering and fun

I love it:wub: Very chic and classy

Love this collection! The colors are so vibrant and lovely, now I can't wait for fall!

NYFW just seems to be about profit instead of art. Guess it's part of the American dream of getting rich. It's beautiful to look at, but I think with most of his work lately it's been made with the intention of selling rather than being artistic or innovative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->