Oscar De La Renta S/S 2010 : Karlie Kloss by Craig McDean

i love love this! karlie is queen of campaigns this season :D

This is very good for Karlie, however it's not good for the brand. I remember this collection as being so rich and detailed. These ads make the clothes look so bland. And as a matter of fact they remind me of those cheap department store ads that are shot on various colored backgrounds. It's quite sad because I really liked this collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont like it. Nothing special

I like it,it's eye catching.And Karlie:wub:

I don't like Karlie's expression, as always, and she neither suits de la Renta's image nor gives a freshness to it. Love the color scheme though.

Last edited by a moderator:
karlie is great, oscar is great, craig is not bad, however the outcome is somehow just lack of flavour....

i dont like all three.. she doesnt look that fanta-fabulous either

I like the concept... looks kind of eighties. And, given the collection that was just shown in NYC, I would assume that that is the direction his artistic vision is taking him in. I also love Karlie- she's a supermodel in the making, for sure. That said, I can't say I'm loving the combination.

I prefer to see actual women in such mature clothes instead of teenagers
Arlenis could do better.
At least the colors are catchy though,Cindy will probably make a record buy this season.

The last two campaign photos posted really work: the right clothes, the right mood, the right pose and the right model. In the first two photos, I don't think that Karlie elevates the photos and the brand, however she is not bringing it down either, she is just there as a clothes hanger. A more mature model may have elevated things.

It should be noted that the clothes selected are great, and in all of the photos the brand, the collection and the designer are well served because Oscar designs were beautiful.

I love the ad campaign overall, but it somehow doesn't seem very Oscar to me. Maybe it's Karlie, maybe it's the direction it went, but this seems like something I'd see from a label dedicated to a younger fanbase like Philosophy or DKNY

love the last Ad..although Karlie's not my favorite pic for any ODLR campaign, she delivered..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awhetstone1018
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->