Oscar de la Renta S/S 2016 : Carolyn Murphy by David Sims

The juxtaposition of the lavender dress and the background in the second shot makes me weak at the knees. So stunning.

Since Peter took the helm the ODLR campaigns have taken my breath away, so beautiful.

Best campaign of the season.

I'm really craving this level of pure elegance in fashion at the moment so this feels very refreshing. With the setting, the styling and the clothes it could've looked dated or stiff but it doesn't. David's photography is very beautiful, very delicate and Carolyn is once again a perfect choice. It's just flawless.

I don't think I would have looked at this show had it not been for the ads. So grateful ^.^

This location is beyond words

Do they do a sunglasses ad too? That would be excellent

This is so, so beautiful. It's not often that something fairly straightforwardly pretty or elegant does much for me, but aside from the fact that the compositions are beautiful -- the light, the contrast of the dark setting and the light/bright clothing, Carolyn modeling to perfection -- this is in such sharp contrast to almost everything going on in fashion advertising these days that I can't help but like it.

It's deliberate, it's aspirational, it's declarative, it's polished. It's pretty much everything that fashion isn't right now, or not the fashion that apparently matters anyway, and it's all the better for it.

^This is so gorgeous beyond words. Thank you. I think of Carolyn Murphy as the "quiet storm" of modeling. She doesn't need a gazillion fans on Instagram or social media to prove that she can sell a great dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->