Outfits that are inspired by something

urd said:
therese, I love your MK outfit!! and you do look a lot like me in that earlier pic. and I think that outfit works very well with boots too. more suited for winter

thanks :D I haven't been wearing that combination of white, green hoodie and the leather jacket for ages (1 1/2 years or so..) so it was kind of funny seeing that picture of her in the same thing! like your sienna-outfit as well! :flower:

milkfresh: So adorable! You look better than the model I think =)

FtB: :cry: You look so so sooo good! I especially like your outfit with the tie :heart: I don't know why...I get reduced to jelly when guys wear ties :blush:

maraschin0 said:
FtB: :cry: You look so so sooo good! I especially like your outfit with the tie :heart: I don't know why...I get reduced to jelly when guys wear ties :blush:

thanks B)

Wow, everyone is looking amazing!!! :woot: I wish I had as much talent as you guys do for putting things together and making it look just like it does on the runway!

ispired by Snow White (don't mind my face, I'm not at by best without make-up..)

mail

090200.gif

(snow white pic acmeanimation.com)

urd said:
ispired by Snow White (don't mind my face, I'm not at by best without make-up..)

mail

(snow white pic acmeanimation.com)

attachment.php

(obviously I've forgotten how to post pictures..)

urd...
you are so funny with the snow white reference...:lol:...
karma for you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->