Images That Describe Your Style

Caramel

Reaction score
I have a feeling that we've had a similar topic before...if so, just ignore this... :unsure:

But I thought this could be interesting:

Post an image of something that describes your style, it could be a streetfashion-pic, runway photo, a particular item of clothing/accessorie etc.

we have had a similar topic in the past, but thanks for bringing it back!

next-paris just posted this picture in trendspotting - I hope she doesn't mind my stealing it :wink: but this street-fashion picture describes my style down to a T! everything the girl is wearing, I have something also exactly like it in my own wardrobe. :lol: sort of...vintage-y and girlish, yet simple lines and minimal colour (except for red, I really only wear earthy tones, ballet pink and black). with simple hair and little makeup. :smile:

This is basically how I dress (minus the tiny handbag, and the cap:(

Oops, my attatchment woulnd't post... :innocent:

Attachments

• Me_Streetstyle.jpg
    Me_Streetstyle.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 824
This also describes my style pretty well:

Attachments

• Me_Catwalk.jpg
    Me_Catwalk.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 672
:woot: another great thread revival -Lena goes photo hunting :ninja:

I posted this picture on another topic, but this is very much my style. :smile: While here in school in Upstate NY, I would probably wear flip flops. I'm not about to kill myself walking up and down stairs 20 times a day in 3-4 inch heels. But in NYC, I live in heels.

100085945.jpg

'i can't get no sleep'
whatever looks clean and is in proximity to me when I wake up

Attachments

• DVC00035.JPG
    DVC00035.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 130
Great thread, Caramel. :ninja:

I selected pictures from my favorite designers.
They capture my mood and spirit the best, hence the reason they are my favorite. ^_^
Even the models resemble me, basically just the dark hair and sharp features. :innocent:

Attachments

• style18.JPG
    style18.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 506
Love every ones style
i guess my style is msot like Astrids, but a more modern with a kind of funky edg

This dress from Junya Watanabe expresses my style prity well. The cut is is very sophisticated,esotericadn romantic and the stripes are more modern, wich is basicly how I describe my style.

100099316.jpg

Originally posted by Spacemiu@May 19th, 2003 - 10:52 pm
i guess my style is msot like Astrids, but a more modern with a kind of funky edg

I'm not very modern? :ermm:

Originally posted by Astrid21+May 19th, 2003 - 10:56 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Astrid21 @ May 19th, 2003 - 10:56 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@May 19th, 2003 - 10:52 pm

I'm not very modern? :ermm: [/b][/quote]
No you are but I geuss what I mean is than iam Iam a little more like young style liek miss sixty or miu miu or soem thing. I think you are wuite modern btu may be a diffrent kind of modern more minimal I guess. god im gona offend you sry :blush:

Ah! I POSTED THIS BEFORE. Does anyone remeber I posted this same topic and someone got angry asking why anyone wants to look like other people or something weird like that which had nothing to do with the post and messed the whole thread up for no reason. I wonder if it is still archived!

ot:

Originally posted by Chicken@May 20th, 2003 - 10:05 am
Ah! I POSTED THIS BEFORE. Does anyone remeber I posted this same topic and someone got angry asking why anyone wants to look like other people or something weird like that which had nothing to do with the post and messed the whole thread up for no reason. I wonder if it is still archived!

aye you did. let's hope this time we have no trolls. :P

This is like my style.....sometimes. I like a sort of 30s/40s look.

Other times, I stick to simple styles in plain colours, but I look for unusual fabrics. I'm not really a print person.

Great topic Caramel :flower:

Attachments

• alannah_hill1.jpg
    alannah_hill1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 229
Actually these pics probably describe my style better than the last one, but I couldn't edit it :( :blush: They are by the same designer and I do own quite a few of her pieces. :heart:

Attachments

• alanah_joined.jpg
    alanah_joined.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 298
a picture (from June/July 2003 issue of Teen Vogue :blush: ) that resonated with me (except I tend to wear louder bolder jewelry, usually vintage:(

:ninja: i mix things....very much.
but this is a good example-
a downtown look i suppose :unsure: :ninja:

my attatchment was too big :blush:

My style depends on my mood it's always fun or simple or menswear or funky tough never boring or too classic/refined or vulgar. I mix so I'm never consistent with one style so here are some photos that descibe my style from my faves designers:

Betsey Johnson Spring '02, Narciso Rodriguez Spring '03, Fendi Fall '01, Balenciaga Fall '02
100044117.jpg
100077749.jpg
100029404.jpg
100059017.jpg

mine would be some angry guy in a t-shirt which says something cheeky on it.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->