Oversize Knits for men F/W 07.08

more...
attachment.php
attachment.php

Veronique Branquinho (catwalking.com)

Ive always liked to have bigger sweaters, especially for layering.

The one thing that I like about some of these is not so much the bag/oversized look, but that the sweater are longer on the men, which is an interesting look.

I like what Veronique Branquinho has done with the trend. I can't wait to see these translated into the women's shows!

I dont know how I feel about this. Mainly b/c those guys who work in corporate enviroments would be considered trendsetters. I like the loong pieces when they're scrunched up to a normal length, but worn as-is? I think not.

It doesn't work on most of the runways, but I like the look.
I've been wearing oversized knits since I was like 12....

i'm a huge fan of knits for men- especially since this winter has been soo mild- i've been using a y's thick hoodie knit for the last two years- total comfort.

MJCouture said:
It doesn't work on most of the runways, but I like the look.
I've been wearing oversized knits since I was like 12....

That is why I hate oversized clothes, they make you look like you are twelve.

I like the look of oversized tops with skinny pants, and oversized pants with a well tailored top.

DEFINTELY not the two together.:blink:

oversized knits with skinny pants are cool in my book, the key is to wear boots or more substantial footwear for balance. i'll first look for some oversized knits from the second hand shops though, I always hesitate spending big money on knitwear because it can be so fragile

dvf5rq3.jpg

Diane VonFurstenberg (getty)

so happy to see this trend finally on women too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->