Oxford pumps

Dego- I love those!!! Who are they by??

I really like platform oxfords with chunky wooden heels.. still haven't found the perfect ones :(

dego can you give a credit for your pic please?

I am also curious to know who they're by!

Picture credit: kompakt.se

The designer is Åke Cappelin

^ I notice they've described it as an oxford, but it's actually a spectator ...

Payless for anyone looking for something inexpensive:

073273_4_490x490.jpg

Not specifically an Oxford, but similar:

071783_4_490x490.jpg

Both from Payless.com

Yes, but isn't the oxford a type of shoe like a pump and spectator is the styling/coloring?

319IMGn001565%281%29.jpg

204IMGn014465%281%29.jpg

My apologies for these being so small. I don't have te regular copies with me. The top ones Max Studio and the bottom ones are Vince Camutos that I purchased a year or 2 ago. I love them all. They never really caught on in the Washington D(ull) C(ity).

I also bought the 2 tone Spectator sling bad Bebe ones. They were pretty exactly like to some L.A.M.B. ones, but they has a stiletto heel and I think not a sling back as the Bebe's do. My wife said the Bebe's look kind of "whorey". :innocent:I replied. I know that was why I bought them... :clap: Well I am a guy.....

Frye Adrienne Stitch

I have a pair of Frye Adrienne oxfords that I loooove, but I never wear them because they're too big; I couldn't resist buying them because they were on sale, and I hoped slipping insoles would make them miraculously fit, but I still can't! :(My husband's been trying to make me sell them, sure...I'll sell them when we move back to France..:innocent:

Frye_MG_5128.jpg

Frye_MG_5122.jpg

I bought these from Forever 21 last year, and I still love them. :blush: Sorry, the picture is really small, it's all I could find at the moment. There's zipper detail on the front and back.

ofvdvq.jpg

thisnext.com

Maps those are so cute! I love the heel and platform. Nice and tall without being too edgy.

Oxford heels

I've been rocking oxford heels for many years, I think they're so hot and versatile. And the variations are cool too - black patent with thicker heels, black patent wingtips and spectators with stiletto heels... amazing.

I have several pairs (now I can wear just one unfortunately) but here's a few of my personal pairs:

karate.jpg

my own pic

getattachmentyn.jpg

my own pic

7769-563917-p.jpg

zappos

yadra, please do a search before starting a new thread... I like the black ones!

Anyone have new recommendations for oxford heels? I'm looking at getting some new ones and haven't really seen anything hot lately, so I thought I'd ask around for some ideas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->