Paco Rabanne S/S 2015 Paris

I really like this, especially the metallic slinky dresses.

I like it too,quite strong collection.I love how minimal it was.

He's the only designer doing sport in a new and exciting way. Love what he's doing for this house. It's modern, young, easy and extremely desirable.

Wait! Is he the newest designer and is this his debut? I hope he will stay longer cause this collection seems so d@mn fine and i look forward to see more in the future.

I thought it was ok... it had more of a New York sporty look (think Rag & Bone). Some looks were kind of cool but it wasn't strongly Paco Rabanne for me. A little disappointing for me

This wasn't his debut collection. I think last season it was, but love what he's already doing with the house. I think Marie-Amelie Sauve is also helping with styling and consulting. Nicolas Ghesquiere also sat in the front row...

This Paco Rabanne's relaunch has been quite hyped, but I actually fail too see some excitement. Some looks are really good and you can definitely see Sauvé's influences in the styling, but overall I don't think the collection is strong enough, as someone else said it's a little bit too much New York sporty look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->