Padma Lakshmi

Padma Lakshmi's Baby Is Heir To The Dell Fortune!

padmababydell.jpg

People reports that Adam Dell, brother of Dell founder Michael Dell, is indeed the man who created the sperm fish that knocked up Top Chef's Padma Lakshmi. This rumor went around last January, but People has it on good authority that's it true. And I don't know if Padma's baby is actually heir to the Dell fortune, but I like the way that sounds so I used it as a title.

A source tells people that Adam and Padma are trying to work out visitation rights with their one-month-old daughter Krishna. The source added that Adam wants more time with his daughter, "It's all in negotiations. They are trying to work it out. They are trying to avoid anything messy."

When People asked Padma to comment on this story, she screamed, "I have a newborn! I just want some peace and privacy."

That's a good one. I might use it. When the 500th telemarketer fuc*s with my life tonight by calling me, I'll just yell at them, "I have a newborn! I just want some peace and privacy!"

And in more relevant and important news, what is going on behind Padma in that picture above? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!!

padmabeauty.jpg

Did David from Roseanne join a hipster cult devoted to the works of Grace Jones?

Where do I sign up?

dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Esquire USA May 2010

via journal plaza net

Emmy Issue 5 2010 by Charles Bush ebook30

Star Magazine October 11, 2010 ebook30.com

Perrier-Jouet celebrates Michael Kalish's Belle Epoque Sculpture - June 11, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by silkecut)

Leaves a hip furniture store - September 18, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by silkecut)

Weekly Pre-Emmy Party Presented By L'Oreal Paris at Fig & Olive Melrose Place in Hollywood - Sept. 21, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by Gollum)

64th Primetime Emmy Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles - Sept. 23, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by Gollum)

On the beach in Miami - December 8, 2012

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livzzz13
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->