Paolo Nutini

My new favorite song "Loving You" and a close second "Rewind".

Loving You has been my absolute favourite for a while but I'm loving some of his non-album stuff. January and Rainbows are really cool and I love his covers of Crazy and Dolphins.

Loving You is my favourite aswell. I'm going to see him live again in May!!

Brit Awards

getty

lucky said:
I love Paolo, can't wait to see him at T in the Park

I'm going too! ^_^

He was quite good last year though I don't think I'll be seeing him this year (not really my cup of musical tea!).

He's amazing. He's so gorgeous and talented, though I've heard he isn't great live. I've seen him on youtube, he always looks drunk. And on Jay leno he was singing tto his shoes the whole time and had his eyes closed and almost never opened them.

He is the screensaver on my computer, my ringtone, and the picture on my binder, though. Hehe :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah he's gorgeous!

i agree his jay leno performance was a bit off..i liked the song he played though. i love jenny 'don't be hasty' at the moment

When I first saw this guy I thought he was Italian and at least 26. Then I googled him and find out he's only 20 and from Scotland, haha. Anyway, I really like his voice and I've been listening to 'Jenny Don't Be Hasty' so much the past couple of days :smile: I would recommend this song first if you don't know his music.

Solfire said:
When I first saw this guy I thought he was Italian and at least 26. Then I googled him and find out he's only 20 and from Scotland, haha. Anyway, I really like his voice and I've been listening to 'Jenny Don't Be Hasty' so much the past couple of days :smile: I would recommend this song first if you don't know his music.

He is Italian just brought up in Paisley :flower:

I'm going to see him soon, at an intimate showcase here in Sydney, Aus. Should be cool, I just want to see some live music...havn't been 2 a live gig in ages!!

^ You're so lucky! :D

I'm such a fan of his voice and music. I can listen to Last Request all day :heart: I think his live performances are good - I especially like it when he sings New Shoes live.

His gig was cool, seeing him live was pretty good, there was only 30 ppl max. but i do have to agree w/ the other posts that he looked kind of drunk and not all there when hes performing, but he was still good. he opened up w/ alloway grove, such an awesome song to open up with. i wish he did some covers, but he sang some song which didn't sound familiar. would be of been awesome if he sang amy winehouse's 'rehab' or gnarls barkley. j'enny dont be hasty' was the best and 'rewind' was a bit more up tempo than usual, almost a bit country. he played a song called funky cigarette which was cool.Overall, i would give it 8.5 out of 10.

I kinda liked him. then two of his songs were put on our store's muzak for the past two months, so now I can't listen to them anymore:( I hate when they do that, put me off of a song I liked:(

im loving 'Jenny don't be hasty' at the moment and 'these streets' :wub::clap:

His semi-casual, clearly put on ways annoy the living hell out of me. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->