Paper 'Break the Internet' 2018 : Amanda Bynes by Danielle Levitt

So this the Redemption issue?

Who in their right mind would choose the Amanda cover for newsstand over Lindsay? Note to all editors - what will make your covers stand out and sell is a strong collectability component. Striking, thematic image for starters. Not some Glamour type cover image. I know Amanda and her team want to style a new more responsible and accessible image for her. But then you go to People for that. Paper is supposed to be about irreverence, poking fun, exasperating cover subjects, excess, ruffling feathers. The Lindsay cover lives up to that. It makes me want to seal and archive that cover, and simultaneously read how she's going to start all over again for the millionth time, how the rumours of her being a jewel thief is a lie, the odd startup in Mykonos, whatever happened to her sister's short lived modelling career, that kind of messy stuff. But I get it. Amanda's story is PC so that's why we have her complete with inoffensive styling

Last edited:
Lindsay's shoot is so good, the pic with the red hair! :heart: but her cover is digital only?! Mess. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->