Paper denim's stretch out?

Tiny-E

Reaction score
I was looking at getting a pair of paper denim men's gto bootcut but they're quite tight in the legs. Does anyone know if they will break in a bit and loosen up? I have a pair of diesels that totally broke in after a wearing them for a bit

Yeah, both the ones with stretch and the ones with no stretch will get bigger and break in. All of my paper jeans have holes in the *** though, only after one year- so beware.

Is this (holes) a normal problem with paper denims? I guess I could see that happening since the material is much softer than other jeans I've tried on

They will stretch out. Not too too much though. But it seems to depend. I've had my papers for over a year and they're fine. For others though the rips seem like a normal problem. I'm not sure for guys though because I know of a guy who has had his papers for a while and he doesn't seem to have a problem with the material thinning out or anything.

HotSpot said:
Yeah, both the ones with stretch and the ones with no stretch will get bigger and break in. All of my paper jeans have holes in the *** though, only after one year- so beware.

I looooved my Papers, but mine too got holes in them before they stretched too much...$250 and only a couple years of wear!:shock:

My Papers are all womens, with the exception of one pair, because the mens are mostly too big on me. I have had mine all for probably a little over a year, I used to wear them a lot, and the *** as stretched out more than anywhere else. After they are washed though, the problem goes away. However, they are really not long-lasting jeans, so for a high quality every day jeans I would look at something else.

Have any suggestions for good quality jeans? It thought papers were pretty good. I'm looking for a slimmer cut, but I have bigger legs (30" waist but work out and play rugby).

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CREATIVERESEARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->