Paradis Magazine

Awesome, I'm glad someone of Finn's skill is going to be scanning. Can't wait to see the Teller ed. Where is the best place to buy this work of art?

Awesome, I'm glad someone of Finn's skill is going to be scanning. Can't wait to see the Teller ed. Where is the best place to buy this work of art?
I bought it from Colette.fr, quick and expensive delivery:P

Here´s Kristen McMenamy from the supplement.
Photographed by Miles Alridge.
Scanned by me.

As allways, thank you very much! I´m glad this new number has finally appeared. Does it have the Morgane Dubled editorial?

wiwu3m.jpg

www.paradismagazine.com

No. 5 available for order on Paradis' website. French version not shown this time.

^ I think it does ... although I'd like to see the contents first.

As allways, thank you very much! I´m glad this new number has finally appeared. Does it have the Morgane Dubled editorial?

i've ordered it from colette myself. it hasn't yet arrived but where did you read there's an ed with morgane? just curious. hope you're right...

One year ago, she said it on an interview ( #4269 in the old forum, or google her name with the word paradis)... As there´s been more than a year since the last number of Paradis came out, i think, it should be this number. But it also has been a lot of time, and they could have forgotten the editorial in the drawer. That would be a pity, because she would be beautiful even in a bear costume.

Thanks for scanning the Kristen ed. Great to see her working with her husband.

Morgane is not on this issue!

Le Louvre
From Paradis#5
Models: Raquel Zimmermann&
Charlotte Rampling
Photogarphed by Juergen Teller
Scanned by me.

Finn, can you please tell more about richardson editorial and which other ed got Raquel? who shot this?

Really amazing imagery from Teller. Thanks for the scans.

I just realized you told me Morgane´s ed is not in this number, Finn. I think it´s a photoshoot that has appeared recently, made in Venice.
Thank you for your information!

I bought it from Colette.fr, quick and expensive delivery:P

Here´s Kristen McMenamy from the supplement.
Photographed by Miles Alridge.

Hello Finn, can you please tell me if your magazine arrived sealed in shrink wrap, and if the supplement was inside of the magazine?
The copy I bought (English version) had no supplement :cry:, has anybody else did not received the supplement?

Finn, can you please tell more about richardson editorial and which other ed got Raquel? who shot this?

The Richardson editorial is about Central Park Zoo, a 26 pages of the place mainly consisting of statues and the building in general.

The other Raquel editorial is also shot by Juergen Teller, a 42 pages with a lot of nudes, including Teller's d*ck close to Raquel's face :blink:)

^ haha I know, I was browsing through the magazine at Colette and I gasped when I saw that shot :ninja: Raquel is wonderful in that editorial though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->