Paris' Boots

the boots are alright - but awful with the outfit and the colour of her sweater

I agree about the boy band boy toy being the worst thing about her look :blink:

It's a very Britney-esque outfit :dizzy:

I'm italian and really I don't understand how these two sisters can be so famous around Usa. I find them so kitch and absolutly with no charme or class, they always wear impossible ridicolous outfits, both sports or elegants. I imagine these like two so poor in spirit girls, full or money, sure, but without anything else....Am I wrong?

Originally posted by crazyfordior@Jan 24th, 2004 - 5:21 am
I'm italian and really I don't understand how these two sisters can be so famous around Usa. I find them so kitch and absolutly with no charme or class, they always wear impossible ridicolous outfits, both sports or elegants. I imagine these like two so poor in spirit girls, full or money, sure, but without anything else....Am I wrong?
no, you're probably right

I can't understand why anyone of you would say Paris has a "fake LV bag"... Why would she? Take a closer look at her bag....I can't imagine someone as style junkied as Paris Hilton would bother to buy a fake anything. I mean she has the ca$h...I'm sure it's not a fake.

Originally posted by labeladdict@Jan 25th, 2004 - 1:48 am
I can't understand why anyone of you would say Paris has a "fake LV bag"... Why would she? Take a closer look at her bag....I can't imagine someone as style junkied as Paris Hilton would bother to buy a fake anything. I mean she has the ca$h...I'm sure it's not a fake.
hmm, i dont insist in that the HILTONS have a fake, but the fact that the BAG is fake is being discussed.
and only because someone said they had seen it on th eLV website.
i am ready to change my mind if someone can proove me wrong by posting a pic of the bag she's holding. :flower:

the bags monogram is the wrong colors as well :doh:

ohhh those are the WRESTLING BOOT design things...

ive seen alot of shoes these days imitating wrestling shoes.

What was she thinking,yes she's a pretty girl, but her outfits do amaze me sometimes.............

Originally posted by pinkcouture@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 5:12 pm
and she needs to lose the fake Vuitton!!
HAHAHAHA!!! I was just going to comment on that! :lol:

She definitely needs to.

Originally posted by prettypretty@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 3:42 pm
So many girls in brazil have boots like that, and knee-high converse. I never liked them personally, but some of my best friends wear them. I've seen them in shoe boutiques in New York. My friend has the ones Paris is wearing, a pair of pink ones, black ones, and silver with hot pink lace ones.
prettypretty: your friend's silver with hot pink lace boots sound wonderful! Any idea where I can purchase them? :rolleyes:

There is no doubt that the LV is fake. The multicolore Monogram was never used for the papillon. And I don't believe she could get it on special order, when they couldn't even produce enough of the standard designs for the demand. Anyway, the colours are wrong.
I mean if youre going to wear a fake, at least TRY to pull it off. D'oh

I have a pair of Black and red Pumas that looks a lot like them, but mine are five inches above your ankle, so, they are smaller...

I really don't understand why Paris would carry a fake bag, we all know she can afford it.

But I am 99.9% sure LV didn't make multicolore papillons... and the leather and colors on that bag all look wrong to me.

People just need to leave poor Paris and what she wears alone. Regardless of the money she has, Paris buys what she likes and expresses her OWN personal style. There isn't another celeb that looks like her. She is a gorgeous girl, and NOTHING she chooses to wear will ever make her look ugly!

erm...what's so individual about carrying the same fake LV that every other girl has?

Originally posted by italianice283@Jan 28th, 2004 - 12:18 am
People just need to leave poor Paris and what she wears alone. Regardless of the money she has, Paris buys what she likes and expresses her OWN personal style. There isn't another celeb that looks like her. She is a gorgeous girl, and NOTHING she chooses to wear will ever make her look ugly!
to put my records streaight: :wink:

i think PARIS looks great and the way she dresses isnt that bad..all the time :rolleyes:

but we are discussing her just like any other "celebrity" and what they wear.
thats part of the forum :flower:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 4:36 pm
OMG , i dont even wanna go there (people who know me , know what im talking about) :ninja: :innocent:
the boots are B*A*D. i got boxing boots. one is YOHJI for adidas (the first ones who made it) and the other are tyguns. i think paris' are way too high and worn wrong :yuk:
i agree. but she is just so LA :rolleyes: they take tiring trends and turn it into the ridiculous :rofl:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jan 27th, 2004 - 6:50 pm

i agree. but she is just so LA :rolleyes: they take tiring trends and turn it into the ridiculous :rofl:
Talk about the fake Jelly Kelly :lol:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 4:49 pm
I love the reflection in the window, really helpful for inspecting that bag... again
Everyone knows it's fake anyway! :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->