Paul Wesley

It's confusing me that, in Vampire Diaries, he looks REALLY good, as in REAAAALLLLLYYY good, but his stills are nowhere near impressive to say the least... :innocent:

It's confusing me that, in Vampire Diaries, he looks REALLY good, as in REAAAALLLLLYYY good, but his stills are nowhere near impressive to say the least... :innocent:

It's probably because when he is filming, his facial expressions just come more naturally and smooth. where as when he is posing for stills or at photoshoots everything is very posed at lot of people have a hard time finding a happy medium when getting pictures taken

Paul Wesley on the cover of DaMan Magazine (April/May 2010)

Paul Wesley gets his sexy on in the April/May 2010 issue of the 3rd Anniversary of DaMan Magazine.

The 27-year-old Vampire Diaries hottie talked about his favorite place to go when he needs to “get away from it all.” Paul shared, “I love New York City, but not when it’s too cold. When it’s too cold, I love going skiing. I love snowboarding. I love, love, love, it. It’s one of my favorite things to do, I love to go a ski chalet with some friends and go snowboarding. I just love it … If I had time, I would travel elsewhere. But unfortunately I only have time to go to New York.”

FYI: Paul is wearing a shirt from Raf by Raf Simons, tie by Raf Simons for Fred Perry and jeans by Diesel.

justjared.buzznet.com

Last edited by a moderator:
i really love his look, he's so attractive.
LOVE the photo shoot he did for DaMan

Paul Wesley at a Laker's Game with his girlfriend (May 5th 2010)

paul-wesley.net

Last edited by a moderator:
The Vampire Diaries' star Paul Wesley shops at Diesel boutique in West Hollywood. Los Angeles, California - 13.05.10

tagged images

wenn photos

Paul Wesley @ Young Hollywood Awards - 13th May 2010

paul-wesley.org

Young Hollywood Awards - Backstage

paul-wesley.org

Apparently someone overheard Paul calling Torrey his "wife" at the Young Hollywood Awards but according to his rep he did not secretly get married

Paul Wesley Is NOT Married or Engaged

There was a word on the street that the 'Vampire Diaries' star introduced actress Torrey DeVitto as his 'wife'.

The headlines saying Paul Wesley is a married man have been sent down the gutter. The star of "The Vampire Diaries" has his reps telling Gossip Cop that the story originating from Hollywood Life is "all lies and not true."

Hollywood Life made the report based an overheard statement from Wesley who introduced "One Tree Hill" actress Torrey DeVitto as his "wife". The site claimed the actor clearly said the word when asked who the brunette beside him was at Young Hollywood Awards event on Thursday, May 13. But the reporter was not sure whether it was an announcement or a joke.

Wesley's reps came with the answer, saying their client was just "joking", adding Wesley and DeVitto are "neither engaged nor married." Regarding the ring on DeVitto's finger, the reps dismissed it as "promise ring"

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00032514.html

Paul Wesley and girlfriend walking through NYC - May 22nd

paul-wesley.com

Sorry if some of these are reposts.

tumblr_l9okyxXbbt1qablhto1_500.png

tumblr_l9s2s7x3Rg1qdxycxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8yhmwJdsD1qbifyzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8ygyzDpdw1qbifyzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8ygkqqIOo1qbifyzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8ygigPWsb1qbifyzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l7qrlcXqG71qbifyzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6ahbwh3uU1qbifyzo1_400.jpg