Paula "Pau" Bertolini

Nelly Cat

Reaction score
Cool girl alert! :heart:

Height: 5'10.5''
Bust: 31.5''
Waist: 23.5''
Hips: 34.5''
Agencies: Women Milan, Premula Models Mgmt (Buenos Aires)

*pics from women

I was hoping for something big in Milan... but perhaps her time will come.

How could you not cast this girl?!

ivgxsl.jpg

xeqxyg.jpg

[getty]

Is this Paula? Horrible quality pics, sorry.

Klavers Van Engelen F/W 2008 Milan
1442_Klavers%20Van%20Engelen_29022008143446.jpg
1442_Klavers%20Van%20Engelen_29022008143506.jpg

fashionfm

^ Yes, it's her! I was looking out for Paula in Milan too, her tests really caught my interest, but I only saw her in a few small shows on like the last day...

She looks GREAT on the runway, though :heart:

6qlgcn.jpg

fashiontalk.nl

she's so much like charlie i can't recall her last name right now but i remember she's south african

You mean Charlbi Dean Kriek? Yeah... But mixed up with Lisa Cant :ninja:

I can see something of Charlbi... at least in the shots posted here. But I find Paula less conventionally striking, and a lot more interesting. And of course she's about a head taller :P:heart:

^See, I'm actually a little concerned that Paula would photograph a bit too pretty. Which is only a detriment when you consider how interesting her features really are. However, on the runway she looks incredible.

Seems like this could be another strong find for you Nelly! :wink:

true, she has a more unconventional vibe than Charlbi, she looks as if she were booked by supreme

congrats Nelly_Cat! i think Paula is great!:clap:
i'm always supporting argentinian girls :innocent:

I can't tell if her hairline makes her face look oddly asymmetric or what, but something looks a bit off. Anyhow, I'm still quite a fan of hers on the runway. Thanks for bringing us those new pictures Bianca! :heart:

I figured I might as well be the one to download her portfolio from Women Milan and post it all here. There are actually some fairly decent test shots in the bunch, and Paula looks killer with a cigarette in her mouth. :wink:

Paula1.jpg
Paula18.jpg

(women management milan)

And I do believe these are the closest we're going to get to polaroids of Paula for some time:

Paula16.jpg

Paula17.jpg

(women management milan)

Enjoy! :heart:

Her polas from Women are not very flattering anyway. Not a fan of her first tests either, but the new ones (#13-14) are great, thanks! I'm not sure what is is about her, exactly, she's not that striking/interesting, but Paula's easily among my top 10 newcomers.

I think she went back to Argentina, but hopefully we'll see a lot more of her next season.

I like this girl a lot. I agree with you NellyCat in that I can't quite figure out why I find her so intriguing, but I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->