Paz De La Huerta

fashionkitten7

Reaction score
There seems to be no thread on her yet... I first saw her in Elle a few years ago and I remember thinking she was the girl with very unique style. What is she up to now ?? I read it a few years ago that she switched acting for modeling and was featured in Models.com Of the Minute as she got a campaign... I did a little search on yahoo just now and it looks like she's acting again, no sign of her modeling... Anyways, post pictures and discuss this lucky Zac Posen's muse!

I like her style , she looks fresh ,cute and delicate , it seems like she wears a lot of vintage . Here's an editorial featuring her that I've just found.

bignight05_bwps01.JPG

bignight05_bwps02.JPG

bignight05_bwps03.JPG

bignight05_bwps04.JPG

bignight05_bwps05.JPG

bignight05_bwps06.JPG

Source : bwgreyscale.com

^ Oh, I can't see the pics, unfortunately... Maybe, bwgreyscale doesn't allow hotlinking... I'd love to see them.

Yeah, I think Paz is a typical New-Yorker as far as her style is concerned. It does look like she wears a lot of vintage...

^ Oh, she's a gorgeous girl. At least in some of those pics. Thank you, nanker phledge, for all of them :flower:

thank you for the pics! i remember reading about her in teen vogue's personal style or "room of my own section" a long time ago. i think it was one of their first issues.

I found this old ELLE US article where I first learned about her and thought I should post it. It's not the best of quality, though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the article, I also have one for teen vogue, in 2003 but i don't have a scanner

I think some of these may have been posted before, but since you can no longer see them, here they are again...

bignight05_bwps06.jpg

bignight05_bwps03.jpg

bignight05_bwps04.jpg

bignight05_bwps05.jpg

bignight05_bwps02.jpg

theplace.ru

Some of my favorite pictures of her...

With Zac Posen...

barone4-3-4.jpg

cinemamontreal.com
artnet.com

These ones are nice too...

walkpre2.jpg

movies.yahoo.com

Paz by Mario Sorenti

Anyone got V Man with Paz by Mario Sorrenti?
Forgot to buy that issue - if anyone has it and has a moment to spare, can you post the full editorial of Paz by Mario.
Thank you

^ Yeah I love that editorial too! She's looks very pretty when she's fresh faced with minimal make up and casual clothes. I don't like it when dresses up on the red carpet. She looks so much older there.

I love her style. She looks great in all the pictures I have seen. Something in her face, esp early pictures and I guess her style and lifestyle reminds me of Chloe Sevigny.

Hugo Boss party in NY

I was checking out style.com and came across this pic of Paz. I've never heard of her but she looked absolutely stunning in an understated sense. And what a body!:woot: Wish I could get away with wearing a dress like that:lol:

Bluestar07 said:
^ Yeah I love that editorial too! She's looks very pretty when she's fresh faced with minimal make up and casual clothes. I don't like it when dresses up on the red carpet. She looks so much older there.

I totally agree with you on that !

Here's an editorial of Paz (I love her name). Reminds me of the morning after the night before!:wink: Pics from art+commerce

This is my fave pic:heart:

Great pic of Paz dancing away at Zac Posen's party in Istanbul:D

source:style.com

1karina1 said:
Here's an editorial of Paz (I love her name). Reminds me of the morning after the night before!:wink:

Yeah, I see what you mean. My favorite ones are the third, fifth and the last one. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->