Paz De La Huerta

She somewhat reminds me of Asia Argento both in that close-up pic up above and in the general impression she makes in that interview also...

I agree with you Fashionkitten, she reminds me of Asia Argento, in a way... They're both free spirits. Outrageously sexy, smart and kind of weird, not perfect pretty faces but lot of character
I developped a crush on Paz de la Huerta lately and I can't wait to see her in the last Jarmusch movie.

I Love You Magazine #5 Fall 2010
coverfallno52.jpg

[iloveyoumagazine.com]

death trip
photographer: cass bird
stylist: heidi bivens
hair: wesley o'meara @ the wall group
makeup: rebecca restrepo @ the wall group
model: paz de la huerta

myfdb

did you know... she used to date Scott Weiland (Stone Temple Pilots) and actually she appears in one of his solo albums song video?
She is kinda unknown in spain but not long ago she was featured in a mag on here and it seems she only spent summers in Spain... it seems also her father prob got money but she avoided the whole family questions, like it doesn't seem the relationship is one of the best.
Shes been working a lot in NYC so its not like rich= instant success or attention

I'm surprised she turned into more fashion career since she seemed pretty focused in the acting thing...

check out her on a casual interview on a NY cab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CLuy02ynus

Muse Winter 2010 : Edita, Magdalena, Carolyn & Paz
Photographer: Sebastian Faena (Paz cover).

Well it had potential...
163036_468090928177_36888948177_5813134_691796_n.jpg

Posted by Manuva via Muse facebook

Tatler Russia December 2010 ebook30
Paz de la Huerte by Jennifer Livingston

Yay, thanks for the new pics ! :flower:

I think I read in an interview, maybe in this thread that she's not very close with her father, like if he was really weird, with some psychological issue.
I understood that he's some kind of excentric to say the least...

She is so sexy in the first episodes of Boardwalk, and not at all afraid of nudity. In fact her caracter can´t keep her clothes on it seems.... well she should be half naked all the time, she is insanely preety.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's gorgeous. I just came across her trying to track down an unfamiliar face in the Boardwalk Empire trailer. She has such a complaisant charm in her look. Lovely!

Style.com

Alberta Ferretti's Pitti Uomo Show and Party

27m.jpg

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"