Alexis Bledel

She aged all of a sudden, it´s weird that she doesn´t look like a young Rory anymore :lol:

Actor Alexis Bledel attends The 23rd Annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 11, 2018 in Santa Monica, California.
EBPTh6W.jpg

zimbio​

Alexis Bledel attends the season 2 premiere of Hulu's "The Handmaid's Tale" at the TCL Chinese Theatre on April 19, 2018 in Hollywood, California.

xQ99SXU.jpg

Gx2TPJw.jpg

zimbio.com​

Losing baby weight can do that
I personally don't see it a whole lot but jaw line seems more pronounced to me
The young Rory was well over eleven years ago, so not surprising if she doesn't look like that now.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 years ago she looked the same as 11 years ago, that´s what I was talking about. She looks more her age now, more wrinkles and skin texture. I´m not saying that´s a bad thing though...

Alexis Bledel attends the 29th Annual GLAAD Media Awards at The Hilton Midtown on May 5, 2018 in New York City.
H32zbK5.jpg

tVZNGzw.jpg

zimbio​

Actor Alexis Bledel attends The 77th Annual Peabody Awards Ceremony at Cipriani Wall Street on May 19, 2018 in New York City.
8XQFdeI.jpg

0gpz3iZ.jpg

Actor Alexis Bledel accepts the Entertainment Award on behalf of "The Handmaid's Tale" on stage during The 77th Annual Peabody Awards Ceremony at Cipriani Wall Street on May 19, 2018 in New York City.
oKvX8CR.jpg

zimbio​

Actor Alexis Bledel attends Hulu's 'The Handmaid's Tale' FYC Event at AMPAS Samuel Goldwyn Theater on June 7, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.
Q2B4vGx.jpg

jiKxos0.jpg

zimbio​

Alexis Bledel attends "The Handmaid's Tale" Hulu finale at The Wilshire Ebell Theatre on July 9, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.
VtRarN6.jpg

zimbio​

Alexis Bledel attends the 70th Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 17, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.
lhVKykk.jpg

0qIBXSO.jpg

zimbio​

Alexis Bledel attends the 26th Annual Screen Actors' Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 19, 2020 in Los Angeles, California.

nQL57RT.jpg

UaPt5K7.jpg

zimbio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->