People Magazine's Best And Worst Dressed 2004

:lol: that dress Pink is wearing was made by my design teacher, and she saw the photo in a magazine and took it out to put in her book of cuttings.......but she didnt realise it was from the 'WHAT WERE THEY THINKING' page :rofl: ........ i didnt have the heart to tell her

Originally posted by Acid@Oct 19 2004, 09:44 PM
:lol: that dress Pink is wearing was made by my design teacher, and she saw the photo in a magazine and took it out to put in her book of cuttings.......but she didnt realise it was from the 'WHAT WERE THEY THINKING' page :rofl: ........ i didnt have the heart to tell her
[snapback]401611[/snapback]​

LOL :lol:
Aren't u :shock: ed to study design from such a teacher? :P

I don´t like Nicole Kidman!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don´t really get how she manages so pass as a well dressed person...She´s thin, OK, she´s kinda elegant...OK.

But she doesn´t show great style when she dresses herself, she´s like a sick person, with that strange smile and stuck up attitude...
I don´t like J-lo either but at least she looks alive, happy...

I don´t agree the equation thin+tall+always-wearing-something-by-a-designer= well dressed.

You need something more to be considered well dressed, something that comes from your personal choices, your way to combine, the way you can pull something gutsy, something personal that shows...
She´s like a hanger, or worst...a corpse with a weird smile.

That´s my humble opinion.

I like Jessica Simpson's outfit! :flower: Just cause her boobs aren't showing doesn't mean she looks bad

Originally posted by princesita@Oct 19 2004, 09:18 AM
I don´t like Nicole Kidman!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don´t really get how she manages so pass as a well dressed person...She´s thin, OK, she´s kinda elegant...OK.

But she doesn´t show great style when she dresses herself, she´s like a sick person, with that strange smile and stuck up attitude...
I don´t like J-lo either but at least she looks alive, happy...

I don´t agree the equation thin+tall+always-wearing-something-by-a-designer= well dressed.

You need something more to be considered well dressed, something that comes from your personal choices, your way to combine, the way you can pull something gutsy, something personal that shows...
She´s like a hanger, or worst...a corpse with a weird smile.

That´s my humble opinion.
[snapback]401652[/snapback]​

I completely agree with your humble opinion princesita :flower:
Stars like Nicole and Gwyneth are worshiped as fashion icons because they are tall and skinny and always wearing designer clothes. People seem to think that somehow makes them more fashionable than other women-I don't think so :rolleyes:

Originally posted by stylegurrl@Oct 20 2004, 08:50 AM
I completely agree with your humble opinion princesita :flower:
Stars like Nicole and Gwyneth are worshiped as fashion icons because they are tall and skinny and always wearing designer clothes. People seem to think that somehow makes them more fashionable than other women-I don't think so :rolleyes:
[snapback]402212[/snapback]​

Ditto :rolleyes:
Even i like both as actress... :blush:

I confess I kinda have a weak spot for Gwyneth, but I can see she´s a trend follower and not a trendsetter and that a lot of her so- called-style comes from wearing the right designers all the time, the right handbag, the right shoes (that includes designer casualwear) and following some London or NYC trends.

If you have the money and are thin it´s quite impossible not to be considered as well dressed :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE what SJP is wearing - gorgeous, and is kind of smiliar to a Versace couture dress she wore on SATC.

I like what Jessica has on, too. I wouldn't have put that on worst dressed...

Originally posted by serenade_ingenue@Oct 18 2004, 11:50 PM
I don't think Chloe deserve on "worst" list....
[snapback]401462[/snapback]​

I'm short of homicidal after seeing Chloe on the worst list.
And Scarlett!
What the hell is happening?
These two have more coutoure in their bones than all of the best list combined.

What a disgrace.

these are the most boring lists i ve seen in my life. tfs could do better these lists seemto express just one side not everyone's opinion!

Originally posted by stylegurrl@Oct 19 2004, 06:50 PM
[snapback]402212[/snapback]​

Being tall and skinny does help in looking better in some cloths, but Nicole and Gwyneth are not worshiped solely based on those caracteristics. There's a few stars out there who are tall and skinny but have no taste at all.

I am so glad Nicole Kidman is on the best dressed list! She's FABULOUS! :heart:

And WHAT on earth is Jennifer Aniston doing on the best dressed list. She's boring to death. Chloe Sevigny should be on the BEST dressed list (that Balenciaga dress is AMAZING), I mean she's not even comparable to Christina Aguilera and Jessica Simpson! :yuk:

Jennifer Lopez
is NOT supposed to be on the best dressed list, her style is not that awfull most of the time, but it takes a lot more to be on a best dressed list!

Oh and Jada Pinkett on the best dressed list????!!??!?!? Her style is not BAD, but it's not good enough to be there.

I've never got the point of such stupid lists from People magazine...... :innocent: They always come up with intersesting lists, but always seem to fail in putting on the right people.

Chloe and Scarlett on the Worst list? You gotta be kidding me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->