Pete Doherty & Kate Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeffreyuno said:
Does anyone really think that she is even going to come back to London after all this. I bet she will go right from Arizona to her new Los Angeles Apartment and never look back. I just think it would be too much of an embarrasment for her to be arrested after she is cleaned up...

I think it could be 'ALL TALK' ;from our cops

Personally I think they will leave her alone, it is all talk by the press..................

<good luck Kate I am praying for you xxxxxxxxx>

I think that Kate will return to London, and I think that London will love her to be back, the media pretend like celebs are some sort of creatures and not hums, but they are but even more fragile, people need to get over celebs, and stop critisising (spelling?) I think she is doing really well. I don't think that her and Pete are still together, are they? And if they are then Pete is handeling it really well, I think it is good for the both of them to not be together, especially for Pete. I loved them as a couple sooooo much, but the only problem is that they become too relient on each other, but apart from that I really loved them as a couple! Rock music and fashiona are my two greatest passions in life, she is my favourite model ever, and Pete is my all-time HERO, and I idolise him, my dad think that it is scary, them together are like my heaven!

^ i think without kate, pete would have been dead by now. on the other hand, if their relationship continues, he may plunge into the depths of darkness and take her down with him.

man someof you take this way too seriously.. don't you have your own problems?

No our lives are entirely problem free. We live in these beautiful ivory towers where Kate Moss look alikes do our household chores while we sing beautiful ditties. Commenting on this thread is the nearest we come to an interest in socio-political reform. Dude when it comes to a decision between boredom and good place, I know which I would choose... just like you chose when you posted ho hum... three times? Anyway back to Mosserty...

SiennaInLondon said:
No our lives are entirely problem free. We live in these beautiful ivory towers where Kate Moss look alikes do our household chores while we sing beautiful ditties. Commenting on this thread is the nearest we come to an interest in socio-political reform. Dude when it comes to a decision between boredom and good place, I know which I would choose... just like you chose when you posted ho hum... three times? Anyway back to Mosserty...

Seriously one of the funniest things i have read all day. Karma for you

lunabella said:
calling people "junkies" isn't very compassionate. drug addicts are human beings just like you and "junkie" is a deragatory term.

im so sorry. i was one at a stage in my life. and i hated beign called that. but now that i am so OVER it.
it was truly a junkie phase of my life. :rolleyes:

omar said:
man someof you take this way too seriously.. don't you have your own problems?

We could ask you the same question...

Ms. Moss sings on the opening track of Down In Albion, I heard.

I think you are correct there, I heard that track earlier this evening and it does sound a great deal like her, not 100% sure though mind.

For all my sins, i just cannot help but like babyshambles >_<

WHAT WHAT?!?!? What about me? I really need to get on that tour bus somehow. I hate that girl :ninja:

SiennaInLondon said:
WHAT WHAT?!?!? What about me? I really need to get on that tour bus somehow. I hate that girl :ninja:

I need to get on that tour bus too. You can have Pete I'll take Drew! :wub:

This thread has become pointless if Kate and Pete are no longer together.
I can't see Kate in a ménage à trois with Pete and a groupie.

It's a deal! You know what Jade -I bet that photo is him standing with a fan or something and somebody has constructed a little fantasy around it. I have not heard any more about this in the press.

SiennaInLondon said:
It's a deal! You know what Jade -I bet that photo is him standing with a fan or something and somebody has constructed a little fantasy around it. I have not heard any more about this in the press.

Umm no the girl's friend is part of a net community and she told us about the story before it hit the tabloids, another friend of the girl dating pete sold her out to news of the world.

^Wow. Although net community and authencity. Hmmm. I am not saying it isn't possible but healthy scepticism is good all round :flower:

I think he and Kate are done...
but she sure did make him much more famous, he is everywhere now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->