Kate Moss & Pete Doherty plan summer wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=+2]MOSS AND DOHERTY PLAN SUMMER WEDDING[/size][/font]

kate_mossap.jpg

Supermodel KATE MOSS is thrilled her rocker boyfriend PETE DOHERTY's robbery and blackmail charges were dropped last Monday (11APR05) - because it means they can start planning their summer wedding.

The high profile couple - who began dating in January (05) - originally planned to rush their marriage through, because the former LIBERTINE faced a second stint in prison following his alleged fight with film-maker MAX CARLISH in February (05).

But since the charges were dismissed last week (11APR05) due to insufficient evidence, the couple can take their time planning the nuptials, without the threat of prison hanging over their heads.

Doherty says, "Now the charges have been dropped we can finally look to the future.

"At one point it was looking like we were going to have to rush things but now I'm not going to jail we can do it properly.

"I love Kate and she loves me. We are looking at the summer and have a date in mind.

"We want it to be a day to remember. It will be something simple, with the emphasis on the party afterwards."

17/04/2005 14:53 Source: http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/moss%20and%20doherty%20plan%20summer%20wedding

---
:shock: :shock: :shock:

PLEASE SAY IT AIN`T SO!!!!

I feel bad that her daughter will be raised by two drunk drug addicts.

Shameful.

I SERIOUSLY hope that these "news" are just another one of Pete`s "Publicity Stunts"!!!:unsure:

Its so obvious that Pete is just doing it to get money for his drug habit!

He is such a loser!

pucci_mama said:

He is such a loser!

How would you know this?

You don't even know if he's getting money from the tabloids for these comments.

:lol: @ the Pete Doherty hate goin on in here...i agree that he might not make a model husband, but I'll be damned if he isn't today's epitome of a rock star, Pete is the man.

Heroin_Chic said:
"At one point it was looking like we were going to have to rush things but now I'm not going to jail we can do it properly."
That's touching, Pete.

hahaha
that first line is hilarious
"Supermodel KATE MOSS is thrilled her rocker boyfriend PETE DOHERTY's robbery and blackmail charges were dropped last Monday (11APR05) - because it means they can start planning their summer wedding"

please- keep us posted on this drama- is this true????
yikes.
words fail me.

pucci_mama said:

He is such a loser!

Seriously how do you know that?

I really like Kate, but yeah, don't think its the best idea marrying a junkie when you have a little girl.

Best luck to both of them though, I hope everything works out ok for her.

Aparrently Pete used to be a £20 rent boy :P

oh kate kate kate, why??!! i hope this is just his drug addled imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"