Phi F/W 09.10 : Natasha, Sasha & Anna S. by Steven Meisel

It's a huge downgrade from last season...I don't like the attitude of the ads...they all look so forced plus this images do not do justice to the collection...

I loved the path Phi was taking with it's first two ads campagins...this one it's much more common and very un-creative like many of this season ads...and they should be the complete opposite :rolleyes:

Did Marie Amélie Sauvé styled this too??...the hair form the show was much much better
You read my mind. Exactly... This became so predictable, very VI studio by Meisel...
I don't like it at all. Such a pity, because the combo of Sasha and Natasha would have done better than this... But of course, a new concept would be necessary.
Oh God, why Anna? :doh:

I can't take off my eyes of Natasha!!!
They look FIERCE!!!

Argh, those three girls are just too strong.. Not liking it as much as last 2 seasons' ads.

Stunning best cast of model this season. Very good choice.

The cast is :heart::heart::heart: I like it so much!
Thanks for posting!:flower:

sasha and tasha are looking very fierce in this...they all look great, but my eyes are drawn to those two girls

The ad campaign reminds me of This

My thoughts exactly. Although I think this is much better.
The casting is incredible, and I'm so pleased to see Natasha! :buzz:
The styling is perfect for all of them. Thanks for posting!

i agree with people saying it looks like vogue it. jan09
it's beautiful, absolutely
but anna selezneva's face disgusts me so much!

Wow, i so love it! Of course with those three amazing girls together, i have to love it!!
sasha is the best imo... but anna s is great too.

I'm not very impressed tbh - it doesn't overwhelm me or something.. rather boring. But with that cast :shock: simply fierce! So, overall it's okay for me - at least the models make it worth to look at it.

Sasha and Natasha look sooooo professional.. and for Anna still needs to learn more.. but she looks great too!

So many good models for such a crappy brand? :shock:
Wow...some designer should learn something from these ads about casting girls for campaigns :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->