Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti F/W 10.11 New York

Beautiful collection,and I didn't expect any less:heart:

It's such a perfect combination between military and romance.

It's all really lovely. A collection of women's classics, nothing we haven't seen before but also nothing I wouldn't love to acquire. :heart:

Yes, it's classic, but I love the amazing play of contrasts: modern - 19th century inspired, leather - transparent fabrics, dark look - romantic look. My very favourite so far and I feel it's not gonna change soon :heart:

I really love a lot of this but not sure of some of the nightie dresses.. but look good with the coat overtop!

this is rather hit or miss for me, but i overall like it. and i'm SO buying the first and fifth dresses <3

I love those romantic collars, very beautiful. And the skirts! Wow! What a great collection...

clearly, alberta ferretti has taken this collection in a different direction than some of her older presentations and there exist many lovely pieces, but i enjoyed the frothy new york girl mood created at the other shows a little better than this.

WOW. I'm pleasantly surprised! Love the dresses and skirts. The coats are beyond gorgeous :heart:
I think it is a great combination between colours and textures!
But I'm not sure about the model's casting...

I don't like most of it except for the outfit Amelia posted. It looks dated and I can't imagine an average sized woman in these looks...

I'm feeling a militant Gothic Lolita vibe from Ferretti this season. Very 2007 but the militant wear gives it a 2010 twist.

This isn't exactly my style, but I really love these outfits! And the long skirts. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->