Philosophy

I've used the "completely clear system" for a week now and its AMAZING. I've had bad bad acne, and nothing was working, but this system has drastically improved my skin in just one week. Can't believe it. I don't use any product on my skin but philosophy now. I want to try their liquid foundation! Anyone use it?

This thread really makes me want to try the brand.

I bought the gingerbread man scrub thinking it would smell like actual gingerbread... guess not :lol: It's kind of a fresh scent but not really to my liking :/ Too bad since it's 652g. Oh well!

is Hope in a Jar recommended for sensitive skin? i've been looking for a new moisturizer and i always hear great things about this one, but i'm afraid it'll be too harsh for me.

they have hope in a jar for dry and sensitive skin, which is what I use. its great! :flower:

I love their 3-in-1 bath things. I use it as body wash mostly but sometimes as a bubble bath. Leaves my skin nice and soft. I love the gingerbread, pure grace, vanilla birthday cake and candy cane the most, though their other scents are good too. Great to give as gifts, too.

Love their lip glosses and lip treatments too. Make my lips look and feel good.

I want to try the hope in the jar next. I hear so many good things about it, so looking forward to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnV
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->