Philosophy

FashionJunkie said:
Second that! The Greatest Love it's amazing, your skin is GREAT afterwards, so smooth.

yes I love it as well:heart: ^_^ it's the perfect exfoliator for me, I can really tell a difference when I use it (pores seem to shrink, smoother skin, etc...)

I'm thinking about ordering The present after hearing some good things about it, but I'd like to get some other opinions first, does anyone have any experience with it?
thank you :heart:

Anyone know where I can buy the Philosophy Hope And A Prayer Powder online who ship international? It's sold out everywere! I ordered it from skinstore.com but I've just got an email saying it's sold out :(
I really would appreciate if anyone could help? :flower:

Anyone know where I can buy the Philosophy Hope And A Prayer Powder online who ship international? It's sold out everywere! I ordered it from skinstore.com but I've just got an email saying it's sold out :(
I really would appreciate if anyone could help? :flower:

I checked HQhair.com for you but it's sold out there too :doh:

i've been using the purity cleanser for a few months now, its great! so simple. last week i also got the on a clear day products and the present cream. so far so good, has anyone used these before? im hoping it turns out well in the long run...

Does anyone know why they don't have "The Greatest Love" on hqhair.com? I can't find it and i'm desperate!!!!!:(

btw has anyone tried "The Greatest Mystery"? Is it good? Do you prefer it?

in work were very big on the fish philosophy worked well for us so far

The FISH! philosophy is a workplace management system created by John Christensen. The system was first published as a film, with a spin-off series of books.

On a visit to Seattle, Christensen observed how animated and happy the employees at Seattle's Pike Place Fish Market were in their work. They filled orders by flinging fish to each other, inciting laughter from the customers and compliments about their throwing/catching abilities, or commiseration if they missed. Employees would often invite customers to join the fun. The Pike Place employees gave their complete attention to each of their customers and ensured each had an enjoyable visit.
Christensen realized that not only were the workers making a routine errand fun for themselves and their customers, they also were selling tons of fish. He constructed the FISH! Philosophy from his observations of Pike Place employees, arriving at four key concepts:
  • Play
  • Make Their Day
  • Be There [for Coworkers]
  • Choose Your Attitude
The resulting FISH! film was translated into 17 languages and spawned a series of spin-off book titles, including Fish! A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results which has been translated into 34 languages.[1] Many companies and organizations have paid to introduce the FISH! Philosophy to their workplaces

I use their scrubs. They are kinda expensive, but I cannot live without them now. My favorite are the lemonade and the gingerbread ones.

I use the 3-in-1 shampoo/body wash/bubble bath gel (but I've never used it as a shampoo). Love the vanilla birthday cake and fruit punch ones. I alternate those two. I've been meaning to buy the gingerbread one - it smells so good!

i've used most of their products and always been happy with them ( almost 4 years now) until i got the Help Me retinol night treatment - my skin was itching like crazy so i stopped using straight away.
but i think it happened because i have sensitive skin and it's better to go to a dermatologist first and not to pretend to be one yourself ( which is what i've done).
all in all - great products.

is Hope in a Jar recommended for sensitive skin? i've been looking for a new moisturizer and i always hear great things about this one, but i'm afraid it'll be too harsh for me.

i've been looking for a very bare bone basic cleanser, and i came across the 'purity made simple' facial cleanser. does it have a fragrance to it or is it unscented? and has anyone tried their cleansing cloths?

philosophy.com

i also want to try their crispy rice treat body wash/shower gel.
its smells delicious and even has a recipe for the squares on the bottle.

Bluechip, there is a very light scent to it, but it is a nice, clean scent that is not overpowering or strong. It is definitely my favorite facial cleanser.

Philosophy is my favorite skin care brand of all time. I have used The Present for forever and I love the matte way my skin looks. This stuff really does make it look flawless.

I also have the whole Amazing Grace line and I constantly get compliments on how I smell. Love it. I even have the candle! LOL

I've also been using the Vitamin C recently with my Hope in a Jar and Help Me night treatment. It's been working great.

Gosh I sound like one big advertisement! but I seriously have never been happier with a brand.

I've been using Purity Made Simple for about 4 months and my skin has been looking the best I have ever seen it! I'm 22 and have had acne for the last 10 years, so I can't even remember ever having really clear skin. This is the best I have ever seen it look, and I don't know if it's just coincidence from me getting older or if it is due to the cleanser but these last 2 months on it have been wonderful! I've also used several of the shower gels, my favorite are the Birthday Cake and Red Velvet Cake, and although the smell doesn't last, they smell so great in the shower. But I guess that's also a good thing that I don't smell like cake for hours, haha.

The brand's finally available in France. I think I might get the "Amazing Grace" perfume, it's so lovely!

I've used the philosophy cleanser but I haven't noticed much from it after a couple months use. It cleans really really well in terms of removing makeup and will make your skin feel clean but in terms of clearing up my skin it has done nada. I've gotten better results from drugstore cleansers.

They stopped making their body scrubs in the yummy scents. They only come in two horrible perfume-y scents now, which I cannot stand. I'm going to have to look for another scrub now. I even emailed the company and they stated tht the fruity/foody scents didnt sell well and are now all discontinued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnV
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->