Photographers and Models that rarely work together

Ochi Chernye

Reaction score
We all know that models serve as muses to several photographers, but there are some that rarely get to work with photographers either because they don't like them, or because they don't get the opportunity to. Coco Rocha has an amazing body of work, but she rarely shoots with Mario Testino. What other model have you noticed never gets to work with a certain photographer?

The first pair that came to mind when I read the thread title was definitely Meisel and Kate Moss.They have worked a few times in the 90's but not even once in the recent years.One would expect that the superest suermodel would work more often with such a superstar photographer,but I guess Meisel doesn't really like Kate.

Natasha Poly with Mario Testino
Isabeli Fontana with Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Anja + Meisel
Maria Carla + Meisel
Jac + Meisel
Siri + Meisel
Meisel + Most models he's worked with a couple of times

Snejana has only worked with Testino a handful of times, actually maybe only once.

Natasha Poly with Testino only for Jimmy Choo Fall Winter 2004
Gucci Spring Summer 2005
Vogue Paris Cover November 2005
Vogue Paris Editorial April 2006

Isabeli with Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott only for Vogue Paris Cover+Editorial of June/July 2011 and another time but i don't remember which!

Meisel is so difficult, he works with a model for a season & then he never works with her for a while

Last edited by a moderator:
Has Raquel Zimmermann ever worked with Peter Lindbergh?

Maryna and Inez & Vinoodh they only shot her for one campaign
Craig McDean only worked with her for Y-3 and a Vogue editorial

i think there was a thread similar to this but maybe it was deleted

Natasha Poly with Mario Testino
Isabeli Fontana with Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Isabeli worked with M&M for Vogue Paris very recently....

Coco Rocha refuse to work with Terry Richardson after a shoot they did together...

Edita Vilkeviciute with Steven Meisel, Nick Knight, Steven Klein, Peter Lindbergh, David Sims, Greg Kadel. She hasn't worked with Willy Vanderperre and Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin yet.

daria and meisel. they worked together a lot during the early part of her career but havent since 2005(?)

Natasha and Steven Klein worked together in the earlier part of her career (her first Vogue Paris cover and Dolce and Gabbana campaign) but no collaboration from them for a long time now. Would love to see more of what they can do together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->