Pierre Casiraghi Nightclub Brawl, Natasha Poly Allegedly Involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, this whole situation is such a mess and I don't know who the heck to believe. There are pics of Pierre from yesterday and he's smiling with a completely in tact jaw. It's so weird because I do love the Casiraghis; they are seriously the most glamorous (IMO) psuedo-royal family out there right now (the Brits are so boring, sorry guys). And Pierre is my favorite out of them because he's always laughing and he seems so approachable, not to mention stylish, from pictures...but I think he must be an arrogant, obnoxious brat because this is not the first time he's been in an shady situation--not quite of this magnitude but still. Anyways, I hope this is all resolved soon and as civilly as possible.

I do not want to advocate violence but I have trouble thinking of douches needing a reality check more than this three. Probably this Hock person is not the most fragrant of individuals, but i wish him all the best in his court case.:lol:

But he's a hell of a fighter. :boxer::boxer:
How the hell'd he beat up 3 guys on his own? :lol::lol:

Those guys need some training or start watching some Van Damme movies. ^_^

Last notice. Continued model-bashing or stan behavior WILL cause this thread to be closed. Thank you for your cooperation.

Where are these pics of Pierre yesterday?

Here is a new picture of Pierre: http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-02-29/news/31112030_1_carine-roitfeld-french-vogue-brawl

...and I can`t believe they`re pulling Carine Roitfelt into it now;

"...Other models who witnessed the brawl are afraid to back up Hock’s account, to prosecutorsfearing such a move could hurt their careers, sources said. One of Casiraghi’s friends assaulted at the club is Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld, 27, the son of French Vogue former editor-in-chief Carine Roitfeld. “Anyone who works (in the fashion industry) is scared because she (Carine Roitfeld) is dangerous,” a fashion insider said. “She’s a very, very powerful woman in the fashion industry.”"

:shock: What a bull**it!

^I think Carine is profesional so nothing will happen with those models, plus in my perspection without Vogue Paris she's not that powerful right? Maybe I'm wrong.
And one question: That pic means that his jaw was not broken? :unsure:

And one question: That pic means that his jaw was not broken? :unsure:

Considering that Pierre only spend a few hours the New York hospital after the incident, I highly doubt his jaw was ever broken.

A broken jaw is very serious, right? (Anyone with medical knowledge here? :unsure: ) I doubt that a hospital would let someone with a broken jaw leave that fast.

^It's not really that serious. As far as I know you won't even have to stay in hospital unless there are any internal bleedings. But usually your face gets quite swollen when your jaw is broken and you get your mouth wired shut for a while so I think people would have noticed.
Maybe his jaw was not broken but only dislocated?

I don't know, there was a photo on theroyalforums showing his face soon after it happened and he had a puffy face and a gash on his cheek. Didn't look good.

here's an article in german with the first pics of pierre after the fight (scroll down a bit). his jaw does look weird.

that really doesn't look that bad. not normal, but not what I would imagine a broken jaw to be looking like. I'd figure he would be in a neck/jaw brace of some kind to prevent any further damage.

here's an article in german with the first pics of pierre after the fight (scroll down a bit). his jaw does look weird.

(The article is in dutch).

I wonder if this REALLY is a recent picture!? The stitching is on his cheek...(but I`m not a doctor and don`t know how broken jaws are fixed).

Picture Credit:© Photo News / source: demorgen.be

Attachments

• media_l_4663312.jpg
    media_l_4663312.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 6
^ of course we haven't seen his medical records (have we?) so it may have just been a minor injury. but in general broken jaws aren't visually very 'ugly' (unless it is a major fracture or it has been shattered), from my experience. given that is has been 2 weeks, this is what i would expect him to look like.

I still wonder what Pierre said that "insulted the honour of the supermodels"...

Unfit for clubbing?

Monaco’s baby-faced “Prince” Pierre Casiraghi claims that a February brawl left his royal chin so badly scratched, he had to go on disability for a month. “So this poor kid who doesn’t work couldn’t work for 30 days,” snarked the defense lawyer for accused jaw-puncher Adam Hock, back in Manhattan Criminal Court yesterday on misdemeanor assault charges from the notorious Battle Royale at the Meatpacking’s Double Seven. “What I think this actually means is that he [Casiraghi] can’t go to a club for 30 days,” quipped the lawyer, Joseph Tacopina. It is not immediately clear what work Casiraghi does, although reports say he’s studying economics and plans to work at his late father’s firm. Hock is accused of clocking Casiraghi and his playboy pals during a fracas that sent a magnum of Grey Goose flying and a gaggle of fashion models scattering. Doctors at New York Presbyterian treating Casiraghi after the brawl described him as suffering a “superficial” skin laceration, Tacopina said. A week later, Casiraghi, the 24-year-old grandson of Grace Kelly, “had his royal doctors check out his royal face,” said Tacopina, who diagnosed him with “face trauma.” Casiraghi’s lawyer, Edward Kratt, insists his client and his physicians are not exaggerating. “I know what the real deal is,” Kratt told The Post. “The injury was serious.” But Hock insists he is the victim of a four-against-one scuffle with the “international bar brawlers.” Hock is accused of clobbering Casiraghi and his pals Diego Marroquin, Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld and Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos. “We have evidence of these guys [acting out] in Brazil, Belize and Paris,” Tacopina said. “What happened that night happens all the time. They think Mom and Dad will dig them out of whatever trouble they get in.” Hock is due back in court for a possible pretrial hearing on July 30.

Source

I honestly have to go :rolleyes: at Pierre. Disability for what? Because he really has a 9 to 5 and he's hurting for money. Come on. That, plus, there were pictures of him smiling and joking around at his sister's show jumping literally days, DAYS, after the brawl. This whole thing is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->