Pixie Lott

Pixie Lott returning to her hotel in London after performing at the Apple Store - September 1, 2009

celebrity-paradise.com

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1210555/Pixie-Lott-looks-buoyant-tight-dress.html

According to the article, Pixie would one day, "...like to get into films and modelling. But that's for later. For now, I'm concentrating on the music.'

Isn't this all a bit passe? She's a pretty girl, yes, but if every pretty girl you passed on the street were a successful model we'd be overrun with them. It takes more than just a nice face.

As for her style, again, pretty, but passe. I've seen about a thousand Pixie Lotts living as a student in Manchester for the last three years. But she is only 18, so at least she's trying to experiment with her look.

Pixie Lott arriving at the Savoy Theater in London to see West End musical 'Dreamboats and Petticoats' - September 2, 2009

celebrity-paradise.com

pixief.jpg

original credit: celebrity-paradise although edited by me.

Has anyone else noticed the little heart on her hand in those recent pictures? I really like it, i think it is so sweet. Is this a new tattoo do you think?

Pixie Lott performs at the launch of Blackpool Illuminations on September 4, 2009 in Blackpool, England.

celebrity-paradise.com

Pixie Lott 2009-09-05 - Performs at G.A.Y at Heaven nightclub - celebrityparadise

Pixie Lott 2009-09-06 - leaving Heaven nightclub in London
celebrityparadise

Pixie Lott 2009-09-05 - performs at BBC Radio 2 Live From Blackpool - celebrityparadise

Pixie Lott out & about in North London September 6th 2009 - celebritycity

Pixie Lott arriving at the HMV Forum in London - September 7, 2009

celebrity-paradise.com

Pixie Lott poses for a showcase in Berlin, September 7 - celebutopia.

I love the last outfit. So glad she didn't ruin it with a headband!

Pixie Lott 2009-09-08 - GQ Men of the Year awards 2009 (celebrity-paradise).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->