Playing dress up!

utopia

ingenue
Reaction score
once in a while someone will post some really fantastic outfit in the what are you wearing today? thread, saying they were just playing dress up at home, trying out ideas for different outfits, and I realised this could make a really fun topic.
I will admit it - I love routinely rummaging through my wardrobe and playing 'dress up', just like when I was a little kid. :blush: whether I'm just trying on an outrageous old vintage formal dress that hasn't seen the light of day since it left the charity shop or whether I'm looking for new ways of styling stuff that I wear all the time, I love putting things together and seeing how they look, getting inspiration by working with what I have, and recycling old things to put them to new uses. I love to see what I can come up with - clothes inspire me ^_^

so, I thought it would be fun to go about this topic in a similar manner to the what are you wearing today? thread - describing what you've come up with today/yesterday/whenever, and if you can post pics of your outfit that's even better! we have so many creative members who have such an amazing personal style, I think this thread can potentially be very inspiring for everyone :heart: so start showing off!

Ooooh...I'll be posting here for sure! I really hope this thread takes off bigtime!

For my friends birthday we cruised the neighbourhood in a limo...the only condition was we had to dress as fairies!

Its a very exciting contribution to the thread...but I made the tulle skirt and wings so I was pretty proud!

Attachments

• ImageHandler.jpg
    ImageHandler.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 40
vintage dress :blush: was trying it on

Attachments

• OUTFITS 068.jpg
    OUTFITS 068.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 39
I so love this thread, everyone can dress up in the most outrageous looks... I'll have someone take pictures of mine.

I love the fairy outfit!

Ah if I had the tulle fairy skirt I'd be flouncing around on my tippytoes. Very cute.

Hi again!
Thanks for your nice comments about the fairy skirt :blush:
Also...I love your vintage dress lolita...its so pretty and sparkly!!!

Here are two more photos of me and my friends playing dress ups...I swear we didn't leave the house!!! They are slightly skanky...so I chopped our heads off B)

In the 1st photo...check out the vintage zebra and leopard leggings!! So hot hahaha!! Also...the boots on the girl on the left and vintage lion head belt on the girl on the right (you can't see it too well).

In the 2nd photo...I'm wearing black footless tights, a black leotard (ugh) from dance, a red v-neck jumper and a vintage leopard and leather jacket :smile:woot:smile: also a silver belt worn as a necklace and stripey long socks!

We were just having fun...

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 23
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 22
Ohh what a great thread. Loving the outfits! :heart:
I'll be back ^_^

thanx for the comments and the karma :flower:

i still don t know when am ever gonna wear that dress, it s so sparkly i need a really special occasion :rolleyes:

i havent played dress up lately but i usually do quite often! :P
i figured this thread would be quite popular but where is everybody?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->