Pointy Aladdin-type Shoes

rubyshooz

Reaction score
Hi all! I hope that can help me in my search for cool pointy aladdin type shoes.
I have been on Indian and Moroccan sites, but I cannot figure out how to order- size- everything. Also, I have tried to contact them for help and they do not respond. I am assuming that they don't want a non-muslim ordering their products? I could be wrong... ANYONE?

THANKS!!!! :heart:

Dont be too hasty...it depends on what company or shop are selling them on websites. Maybe the Moroccan sites yo have contacted dont sell to the public?

Originally posted by rubyshooz@May 26th, 2004 - 7:16 am
I am assuming that they don't want a non-muslim ordering their products?
:huh: umm no, I doubt that will be the reason...

I wish I could help you, but I don't know where you can find shoes like that. Sorry!

Originally posted by rubyshooz@May 26th, 2004 - 5:16 pm
i doubt that really -- was the morocan site in arabic or french?
you can ask what sizing system they use...

do you still have the link to those websites?

if you live in any european capital, try the arabian/indian market areas,
they will be very easy to locate, also cheap AND original.

Originally posted by darseen+May 28th, 2004 - 11:16 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (darseen @ May 28th, 2004 - 11:16 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rubyshooz@May 26th, 2004 - 7:16 am

[/b][/quote]
this is absolutely no issue, how could you ever think that ?

im sorry if i disturb you wit my advice now, but if you have a big foot size, then an alladin would look a bit funny and clumsy on your feet. I own a pair of such myself and i have to admit that with my size 36-37 it looks like 43, and i only can wear them under wide pants. But anyway, dont have to listen to me, decide yourself! :blush:

aww, i love pointy shoes like those!
do any of you know any websites that would sell them?? :unsure:

Originally posted by Lena+May 28th, 2004 - 6:00 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ May 28th, 2004 - 6:00 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by darseen@May 28th, 2004 - 11:16 am
<!--QuoteBegin-rubyshooz
@May 26th, 2004 - 7:16 am

this is absolutely no issue, how could you ever think that ? [/b][/quote]
many think muslims hate people that don't follow their religion :wacko: personally, i have been to muslim countries and have been treated so well i kept visiting back. they're such warm and welcoming countries, it saddens me to hear somebody would think that of them :flower: :blush:

the reason they may not asnwer to you is not everybody speaks english!! i would make an effort and email them in french. you can go to world.altavista.com and translate your text there. it won't be accurate but if you let them know you are not fluent, it'll be ok with them.

as of the size. many places use the european sizing. european shoes are generally wider than american, so i'd get a smaller size if your feet are too narrow.

Originally posted by rubyshooz@May 26th, 2004 - 2:16 pm
Hi all! I hope that can help me in my search for cool pointy aladdin type shoes.
I have been on Indian and Moroccan sites, but I cannot figure out how to order- size- everything. Also, I have tried to contact them for help and they do not respond. I am assuming that they don't want a non-muslim ordering their products? I could be wrong... ANYONE?

try searching more..as lena said; there sghould be some indian stores nearby where you live and they are usually the pointed ones...grooms wear those on their wedding night :wink:
(that religion bit in ur post bothers me a bit though :shock: )

khussa shoes

Was going to order mine from this website... but the shipping was too crazy to send to the US.

Originally posted by luna@Jun 2nd, 2004 - 5:12 pm
khussa shoes

Was going to order mine from this website... but the shipping was too crazy to send to the US.
those are gorgeous!

is there anywhere to get them online that doesn't cost tons to ship?

There's this website : Reems

They ship from Texas, USA so it should be pretty cheap if you live in the states. They don't have as much shoes as the Khussa site but there might be something you'll like. Hope this help! ^_^

Ooooops, I've ment something totaly different, I thought you were searching for long pointed shoes like those
Shoes_Thigh_High_Pointed_Toe_Boots_M9636_1135.jpg

(That will be a good lesson for me to learn to read everything till the end :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by rubyshooz@May 26th, 2004 - 1:16 pm

Before I say anything, I'd like to say, Yeah, you're wrong. Im just glad you asked before assuming.

By the way, I have these, do you mean these?

Another veiw.

They're made out of leather and gold thread. They were damn!!! expensive, handmade. A gift for a wedding. These ones are expensive, but, you could probably get a good pair for £40. Remember to get leather, and you may have to oil them.
They are dead comfortable to wear. Remember to oil them if they are leather.

Originally posted by ahhGucci@Jun 4th, 2004 - 1:42 pm
Another veiw.

They're made out of leather and gold thread. They were damn!!! expensive, handmade. A gift for a wedding. These ones are expensive, but, you could probably get a good pair for £40. Remember to get leather, and you may have to oil them.
those are the ones i got. except mine are white and silver threads :heart:
i love em too but i hardly wear them.
def make sure to oil them and wet them :wink:

Originally posted by leyla m.+Jun 4th, 2004 - 1:03 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leyla m. @ Jun 4th, 2004 - 1:03 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ahhGucci@Jun 4th, 2004 - 1:42 pm
Another veiw.

those are the ones i got. except mine are white and silver threads :heart:
i love em too but i hardly wear them.
def make sure to oil them and wet them :wink: [/b][/quote]
Yeah, me too, I wore them once. They live in a box now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->