Polina Kouklina

she's on my site - ones2watch

she's 17, from russia... has been modelling for a long time - mostly in Japan

the Russian agency that manages her is the same as Natalia V's, Eugenia V's, Ksenia M's.... Grace Models

:woot: thanks for the information on polinaK and congratulations on your constantly updated site o2w

i'm quite thilled to see you here at FS, stick around model guru :flower:

:blush: thanks Lena! i'm working on a whole new site as we speak (less confusing and more streamlined! :blink: ) + i'd love to hear from you/anybody/everybody about which models they like, who they don't like and if there is someone i should add. my email is: [email protected]
B) (i love these smilies too much....)
thanx again!

:magic: great news o2w, i'm looking forward to your new site.
Browsing through our model related threads will give you a good idea on Fashion Spotters fave new faces, including our beloved resident FS model Taylor who was just recently been added to the prestigious ones2watch database :wink:

love her face

Attachments

• polina1.jpg
    polina1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 390
Originally posted by o2w@Dec 4th, 2003 - 5:16 am
she's on my site - ones2watch

she's 17, from russia... has been modelling for a long time - mostly in Japan

the Russian agency that manages her is the same as Natalia V's, Eugenia V's, Ksenia M's.... Grace Models
great site!

one of your choices is from my home state... Ali Turner

:smile:

looks like you have put a lot of work into it.....

I really like the website!Keep up the good work and welcome to TFS! :flower:

love your site o2w. thanks for your input everyone. doesn't look like polina will get a campaign for spring, will she?

is she with dna in ny?

Love Polina! She is beautiful. :blush: She does look short standing next to Hana, but remember..Hana is right around 6ft. tall!

o2w! Love your site.. Have been a fan for quite some time. You do a good job posting new models.

I love Ali Turner too! Keep waiting for her to hit it big...she is right there. Heared that she is back with Ford.

here's a photo of polina hanging with anne v. backstage at the fall03 fendi show - they're both very pretty. I adore russian bone structure, and ethopian bone structure. they're so perfect

Attachments

• annev_polina.jpg
    annev_polina.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 211
I think Polina will get a campaign this season - she had Miu Miu last season w.Anne Catherine, Anna Babicheva and Liliane Ferrarezi - but nothing huge just yet. I predict that she will do really really well editorially in 2004 (she's already done UK Vogue w. C Day, Russian Vogue, i-D, Pop w. Mert & Marcus) - but her agency is being careful in not overexposing her but building up her book and making her a fixture. She's still really young and like Ksenia M she isn't with an agency in NY yet. Not sure if it is because of visa problems or playing hard to get.

Also look out for another Russian girl called Katya Shcheckina. Oh - Dalia from Lithuania too! She is gorgeous, a bit like Anouck L but also Emmanuelle Seigner. She's the other star @ Major (along w. Tiiu)

Thanx everyone for the comments! I have had 3 emails in regards to Taylor Warren but haven't actually talked to her myself - she's gorgeous, best of luck to her!!!

i so agree with you on Polina o2w , i think she could be one of the big new names for seasons to come, she's real special, she deserves all the attention.

i'll check out Katya Shcheckina and Dalia , i trust they are on o2w right?

Taylor, is lovely, her Milano tests are real cool -there should be a thread around- i was thilled to see her featured at Ones2Watch B)

thanks for all the info on Polina etc, i'm real glad to see your 'inside' posts here at FS :flower:

How old is Polina? Im sure she has an agency in NYC, we just arent aware of it yet. B)

Originally posted by o2w@Dec 8th, 2003 - 3:45 am
I think Polina will get a campaign this season - she had Miu Miu last season w.Anne Catherine, Anna Babicheva and Liliane Ferrarezi - but nothing huge just yet. I predict that she will do really really well editorially in 2004 (she's already done UK Vogue w. C Day, Russian Vogue, i-D, Pop w. Mert & Marcus) - but her agency is being careful in not overexposing her but building up her book and making her a fixture. She's still really young and like Ksenia M she isn't with an agency in NY yet. Not sure if it is because of visa problems or playing hard to get.

Also look out for another Russian girl called Katya Shcheckina. Oh - Dalia from Lithuania too! She is gorgeous, a bit like Anouck L but also Emmanuelle Seigner. She's the other star @ Major (along w. Tiiu)

Thanx everyone for the comments! I have had 3 emails in regards to Taylor Warren but haven't actually talked to her myself - she's gorgeous, best of luck to her!!!
Taylor here! Woo! I love your site. I was looking at it before I was on it, or maybe I was on it and didn't see myself! But someone emailed me and made it a point to let me know. Woo! I see a lot of girls that I know. Which is awesome because I want all of them to do extremely well. Like Anne Marie van Dijk, she was my roommate in NY. She is sooo going to be famous. Already shooting with photographers like Thomas Schenk and Corrine Day. She looks so much like Kate Moss, its scary!

Also, Marina Maldova, she is with NYMM, too. She's one of the sweetest people I know. As far as I know, she did a show for Richard Tyler, bridal I think. And shot the Delia*s catalogue the day that I left NYC. She'll definately work more. She met with Mario Testino, and from what she said about that casting, he seemed to love her! :heart:
----------------------------

About Polina, on the City (paris) website, it says she is 1,75-5'8. Isnt 1,75 5'9? 1,73-5'8! If she's 5'8, that would make me soo happy!!!! :blush:

here's a pic of her from the s/s04 cacharel show - just thought I'd share
:flower:

Attachments

• polinacacharel.jpg
    polinacacharel.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 226
A really interesting site, it makes me very jealous though! Do you have anything on Ciara Nugent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->