Polo Ralph Lauren F/W 2024.25 by Lachlan Bailey

So if these are the FW campaign,
Then this is pre-fall maybe?
IMG_2003.jpeg

Glad that the indoor shots were not the official campaign. The new one is beautiful and classic RL

^... at all the right places! :smile:

I do miss either the Russians' refined features for Ralph or at least, girls with a wasp appeal. Hillary Rhoda, Isabelle Townsend, even Grace Elizabeth. well rounded girls whose lives somewhat matched the ads. Girls like Ricky Lauren with understated American glamour. The clothes are so interchangeable from season to season at this point, a steely presence and a strong lifestyle feel would really lift their ads. I do like the Annie Hall-ness of Lulu's shot though.

Last edited:
The “Ralph’s New York” campaign from the fall 2024 Polo Ralph Lauren collection by Lachlan Bailey
WechatIMG6954.png
WechatIMG6956.jpg
WechatIMG6955.jpg

(WWD)

Is this Polo RL or RL...?

Polo Ralph Lauren, I believe

Ralph Lauren Celebrates His Hometown in Fall Campaign
From wwd

The Polo Ralph Lauren ads feature iconic New York City locations such as the Empire State Building and Central Park.

Ralph Lauren is paying homage to his hometown of New York City for his fall advertising campaign, which showcases such city landmarks as the Empire State Building and Central Park.

The “Ralph’s New York” campaign features men’s and women’s looks from the fall 2024 Polo Ralph Lauren collection.

“I have always been inspired by New York City. It’s a place of beautiful contradictions, of timelessness, magic, luxury and aspiration,” said Lauren, executive chairman and chief creative officer of Ralph Lauren Corp. “It has a culture and style all its own. It’s my city — where I first started, where dreams are made and come true. There is no other city like it in the world.”

The campaign was photographed by Lachlan Bailey with film produced by Jacob Sutton. It features signature pieces from the Polo brand including a camel hair coat, the RL 67 herringbone jacket, cashmere cable-knit sweaters and a leather bomber jacket sporting the New York Yankees logo made in partnership with Major League Baseball.

In the film accompanying the campaign, Billy Joel’s “New York State of Mind” is sung by another New York native: Alicia Keys.

In addition to the campaign, the company will now make its Ralph Lauren Vintage collection available for the first time on its e-commerce site and in select stores around the world.

These pieces, which were found and restored by a team of experts at the company, will be offered for sale beginning in September and will include a large assortment of men’s and women’s pieces that will be updated monthly.

The New York campaign will go live on Tuesday in print and on digital outlets globally as well as on the company’s digital platforms.

The black and white ad campaign is absolutely beautiful. The casting is perfect. I especially love the shots of Lulu. She has such great presence in the ads and is an unexpected choice (for me at least). Finally, I love the location and New York City skyline views.

Models: Cheikh Dia, Thatcher Thornton, Kaan Canbulat, Isak Jawo, Sam Hartman, Taylor Hill, Hamid Onifade, Matthew Noszka, Lulu Tenney & Maty Fall

That shot of Lulu Tenney with the Empire State Building looming in the background is nothing short of spectacular. I did gasp when I came across it inside the September issue of British Vogue. So chic, so sophisticated, and so Ralph Lauren.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lachowski
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->