Poppy Delevingne

kellyyen

Reaction score
"The Fresh-Faced English Beauty Has Conquered Social Scenes On Both Sides Of The Atlantic.

With cascading platinum-blond tresses and a mischievous smile, the 22-year-old stunner has elevated her London Girl of the Moment perch to new heights with her move across the pond to Manhattan. The high social priestess clinched her status by way of genetic endowment; her mother, the former Pandora Stevens, was one of the fairest English roses of her day, and a popular dance club in London owned by her father is named after her older sister, Chloe."

- VOGUE February 2009

poppydelevigne144catherpl7.jpg

pdelevingneahindmarch08kf7.jpg

09mpm7.jpg

2f24f0b34cefcbc0ae25dc4pn5.jpg

poppy8previewim4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
how old is she? for me she doesnt look young..

Poppy Delevigne

grandopeningkarenmillen.jpg

zimbio.com

She's an English socialite, model and soon-to-be actress.

She is the daughter Pandora Stevens, the head of personal shopping at Selfridge’s department store. Poppy attended Francis Holland School in Belgravia and then the Hampshire boarding school Beadles, where she was a classmate of Alice Dellal. As a model Poppy starred in ad campaigns for Bamford, Anya Hindmarch, and Laura Ashley, and is frequently featured in Tatler magazine. In 2008 she moved to New York, where she resides in the Duchess of York’s Upper East Side apartment, and has begun pursuing an acting career, aparently by the suggestion of fellow Brit-It girl Plum Sykes Rowland.
rdujour.com

With the hours upon hours they spend in hair and make-up on every shoot, it's no wonder that today's models know more than a thing or two about the beauty trade. Rising star of the modelling scene, Poppy Delevigne, tells VOGUE.COM exactly what she's learned...

Q: Your job is all about looking good - how long do you find you have to spend on your beauty regime?
I'm normally fairly busy rushing from job to job, so have little time in the mornings for my beauty regime. However, this usually means my hair and makeup is done for me when I get there which is great! I would say I spend about an hour a day cleansing and moisturising after all of the make-up I've worn on jobs, and on weekends I tend to go bare-faced to give my skin a bit of a break.

Q: What products could you not live without?
I absolutely love Sisley moisturising cream which I use every morning; it also provides a great base for make-up, and I adore Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser for an overall finish. I use Head&Shoulders Damage Rescue shampoo and conditioner - my stylist Mellissa Brown calls it 'hair rehab in a bottle'. YSL Touch Eclat and Dior Volumising Mascara are my all-year-round make-up bag must-haves, too.

Q: What's the best beauty tip you've picked up during your career?
A great Dermalogica facial every few weeks, and lots of sleep over the weekend are essentials. I also drink lots of water which really helps to hydrate the skin and keep it looking fresh.
Amy Stone
vogue.co.uk

poppyr.jpg

Poppy with Byrdie Bell at the New Yorkers for Children's A Fools Fete

Style.com

she's pretty much a useless socialite, known more for going to lots of parties than for her career. i think she is trying to become an actress. i saw the boat that rocked recently, and she has a very small, non-speaking roll playing a twiggy-esque model.

she has had a tatler cover and feature story. if people want, i can get my hands on a copy and scan them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->