Ports 1961 S/S 2014 : Irene Hiemstra, Josephine Le Tutour, and Victor by Craig McDean

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
B4OtBPX.jpg
A woman with platinum blond hair, wearing a white outfit that includes a shirt and a skirt with ruffles. Panoramic views of the desert are the setting for the white look designed by Ports 1961. This setting draws inspiration to the atmospheres of Zabriskie Point, the 1971 film by Michelangelo Antonioni.

This is the new brand’s campaign, shot by photographer Craig McDean, which has collaborated with Ports 1961 for the third season.
vogue.it

I find it quite insulting that the article doens't mention Irene's name.

I like what I see so far. Love the setting.

yeah, thats weird especially because shes been in the magazine multiple times. Im happy to see her scoring an OG campaign and she looks great

Full credit:
Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Edward Enninful
Hair: Orlando Pita
MakeUp: Aaron de May
Models: Irene Hiemstre & Josephine le Tutour
Victor Nylander
spotandweb.it

Looks fantastic so far! Definitely love the contrast of Irene in that all-white outfit against that setting, it's very striking. Victor's shot doesn't excite me quite as much, it looks like an outtake, mainly due to that odd non-pose.

Irene should just do OG editorials because every time the other girl's presence is just lost :lol: the new shot of her looks great

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->