Calvin Klein White Label S/S 09 : Doutzen, Cameron, Gabriel & Jamie by Craig McDean

Mchunu

Reaction score
2r27rkz.jpg

wwd.com via Jssy4eva

clearly not wanting to tamper with a formula that’s working, Calvin Klein white label has once again selected Gabriel Aubry and Doutzen for the new campaign, although a few new faces — Jamie Strachan and Cameron Russell — have been added to the mix, all shot by Craig McDean. McDean also shot the ck Calvin Klein campaign, which will run primarily in Europe and includes model Anna Jagodzinska

gorgeous! :clap:

doutzen looks stunning, it's very fresh, but I want to see more pics. Thanks mchunu <3

^thank you so much for that! amazingly gorgoues! :buzz:

Wow, amazingly beautiful. Doutzen looks so beautiful and natural. Cameron's looks a little awkward, like something is missing, though I love the lighting.

conflicting photographer sources.

according to women, who I assume got the details from the callsheet, mikael jansson shot this.

judging by the lighting, I'd have to say jannson shot this as well?

doutzen again for this label. i'm not saying i'm tired of seeing her in this label of calvin klein. it's just that, doesn't calvin have a budget to hire some other models to front this label?

but still, i like this one. very S/S! :smile:

I never expect anything particularly exciting for this brand, but they are always aesthetically pleasing and to be honest this is slightly better than previous ones.:D Lovely lighting and a dreamy feel and Doutzen and Cameron looking gorgeous:heart:
Very nice.

Doutzen looks fantastic! :woot:

Great to see Cameron Russel in this.

Wow! Doutzen looks so beautiful!
Thanks for sharing, shely. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back