Post your Earrings!!!

<-possibly my favourite pair of earrings...hehe I love it
details->

sorry the 'gold' colour looks a little strange and icky in these pics...lighting wasn't too good..

the ones in my spongy box lol

last ones for now..

overall views/details of earrings dangling from "spongy" box lol

and again...please excuse the weird yellowish background...it makes the earrings look really dull but they look great in person

Great earrings everyone!

Rebel_yell, I love your fuzzy earrings. Where did you get them from? Any idea if I can still get my hands on them?

thanks everyone...! kare2711, the fuzzy ones were hand-made, I think...I got it from this tiny accessories 'botique', no brand/name or anything to help you..:S sorry!

I ran into a bunch of earrings that I wanted today, but none were nickel free. :( Has anyone ever changed the hooks on theirs?

Are we supose toput all of them or just the ones we wear more?!?

Today i saw some gret ones in printemps in N2 and in another brand i can't remember the name but it's something like rivaivel it's a space were the furniture is in ocean blue/green color, maybe the french girls now the name, it's right next to Agatha.

just bought these:

1ad7_1.JPG
ebay

these are mine :smile:) I was fed up with putting all of them together and have a huge mess, so I "designed" this little "earring-box" ^_^

73680897sf4.jpg

85981344in1.jpg

Thank you Pichu and Chanel!!!! I have just received them and they look even more beautiful!!!

Alley I love your collection, so cool!!!!!! I love big earrings!

a little update:

my complete collection (only the dangle earrings I posted above are missing and little hearts by esprit)

and I bought these today from ebay
3427_1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh oh - now I'll have to FINALLY run out and buy a digital camera so I can post some of mine! All the earrings posted so far are fantastic! It seems a lot of the sets are from India - I love the fillagree and lacquer earrings most of all.

I have a friend who buys a package of hooks, then she goes to the toy store and picks up lots of funny little things, especially those little rubber animals - and she makes her own earrings! Some are really funny - like palm trees, coconuts and little monkeys. :lol: She uses fishing tackle boxes to keep everything organized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->