Pout Cosmetics

Hanne

Storm & Sommer
Reaction score
Pout Cosmetics is Closing Downhttp://bellasugar.com/692995

http://bellasugar.com/tags/pout
Pout Cosmetics will be closing its doors at the end of the year. The fun, feminine playful and pink-packaged cosmetics company was founded in 2001 by three women: Anna Singh, Chantal Laren and Emily Cohen. Pout was bought nine months ago by venture capital group Crysallis.

The company was doing well in the UK and Europe, but US sales have been very weak. Since they weren't as profitable as hoped, the color (cosmetics) portion of the business will stop production. However, the fragrance, bath and body products will continue to stick around in retail stores.

If you're a fan of these cosmetics, you'll be pleased to find out that big sales are rumored to take place so that stockists can liquidate the line. So keep your eyes out for the chance to buy Pout products at a reduced price — which is nothing to pout about!

This is bad. Horny Hilda is the best ever lipgloss for me. Ever!

aww, this is too bad. my sister bought me their peach blush because it was her all-time favorite. it really is a lovely product - but being in the US, i have noticed that Pout doesn't seem to be distributed very widely, and their prices always seemed high to me.

I'm so upset about this - I adore their eye shadow duos and cheek colors. Pearly Queen was my holy grail blush!

Very sad! Because I really liked some of their cosmetics very much!!! :-(

^ oooh thanks! i will let my little sis know in case she wants to stock up on her blush... :lol:

thats too bad. Their store was always really fun to go into.

I wanted to order a bunch of stuff from their website but I was quoted a $28 shipping fee. Buzz kill!

Damn. I expect a lot of the stuff to be at TJ Maxx / Marshalls soon. So atleast i'll get some last minute things I enjoyed.

^^^
That would be amazing. I have scored a lot of cosmetics at TJ's or Marshalls over the years - Tony & Tina, even some Stila lately.

^ Hope you all get some great stuff in the UK! Shipping to US is about $27 I heard, sigh. I never got to try "Pop my Cherry".

It's about the same for Denmark.. which is crazy.. 14 £ ! But since I splurged on a lot of items I still got a good deal imo.

Quite a few of the items are out of stock, so get in there quick if you want to order...

^ I agree. They are already off Sephora's site, so stock up now before stuff hits eBay.... :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->