Prabal Gurung S/S 2013 New York

i find it a bit cringey how he's trying to be all urban and edgy, with the bloody nail art for example..
while he's really as edgy as oscar de la renta

He needs to stop going to the gym to have big muscles (never gonna happen darling), and start going to his workshop and make good collections!!! :angry:

I hated this show. Someone mentioned how hectic the presentation was and I agree. The models walked too fast, it was dark...maybe he knew it was subpar.

He needs to stop going to the gym to have big muscles (never gonna happen darling), and start going to his workshop and make good collections!!! :angry:

Lol, was thinking the same thing.
What could have possibly gone wrong here? Somebody must have seen this happening, why did nobody step in? Especially some of those dresses look like craft projects at the Jetson house..

OMG - i have no words - looks like project runway - 5 dressmaker showing at same time - so much different looks with bad fitting and tayloring
but my eyes are bleeding - must see the lovely
- Ava in that bad fitting dress - horrible :angry: :yuk:

That's exactly what I wanna say. I couldn't find any theme or inspiration in his collection. So much disappointed.:(

I only liked two looks and I feel like I've seen those two a thousand times already. What a bad collection!

It has a Bowielike zip to it. Then turns powdery pure, white and silvershine. That blue powder gown on Frida G is a dream. Ends with cosmic explosion prints.

i've actually changed my mind about this one already. every time i see it now i have a new different favourite dress :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->