Prada And Miu Miu

TheSweetest

Reaction score
i don't quite know how recent these are but I really like them. what do you guys think?

Prada:
prashow-1j4508nerop.jpg

prashow-1j4629nerop.jpg

prashow-1p4929nerop.jpg

Miu Miu:
miusho5p1816nebiap.jpg

they are from last fall...and they are all beautiful... :heart:

sweetest...what's the name of that site again?...i have it bookmarked but i can't remember which one it is...

thanks... :flower: :heart:

nevermind...i figured it out...

ps..it says on the site what season they're from...

I love the second ones, with the rounded toe, and also the last ones with the tweed, but in a different shape I think. I'm not into pointy toes at all...

:woot: I have those tweeeeeeed Miu Miu ones, absolutely adore them! :heart:

the Prada pumps, especially the round toe, are also beautiful :flower:

I really like the 1st and 3rd pair. timeless and classic. Where'd you find those?

I like them all as well. Dont you guys think that Raffello's products are over-priced? I checked them out 2 years ago, and most of their shoes, were past season and the prices were very similar to what they originally cost :o

ABSOLUTELY, extremelly over-priced but the shoes are :heart: very irresistible.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the first one and the last one, but since the tweed trend is over for right now, I'd only get the first one

Prada comes up with a nice heel and ruins it with the nose and vise versa. Ive never seen a Prada shoe that I've been ga-ga for, frankly Id go for almost anyone else other than Versace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->