Prada F/W 2024.25 by Willy Vanderperre

People actually talking on landline 😱. I like that you can actually see the product.

Dreadful. I fall in and out of love with Prada on the regular, and dull, pretentious and sterile campaign offerings like this certainly do not help matters. I enjoyed the collection from Miuccia and Raf this season but this campaign is dreadful. Willy Vanderperre needs replacing immediately.

It doesn't look bad in print. The entire image fills the page. I would rather have something large and engaging instead of an unbalanced and bland collage of images like we saw from Gucci.

OMG all the artsy layers, who would have guessed 🙄

Prada Unveils Miranda July Hotline for Fall 2024 Campaign - The hotline allows callers to interact with pre-recorded scripts from July.

Prada is introducing an interactive component for its fall 2024 campaign.

The design house is unveiling its Miranda July Hotline as part of the fall campaign, titled “Now That We’re Here.” July, the American filmmaker, artist and writer, was enlisted last month to help create the campaign.

Images featuring stars like Hunter Scafer, Letitia Wright, Damson Idris, Harris Dickinson and Yili Ma include the number for the hotline. The images will be seen via billboards in New York, Milan, Los Angeles, London, and Bangkok starting Monday.

The images encourage people to call into the hotline where they can interact with pre-recorded scripts recorded by July herself. The responses are generated in response to the conversation with the caller and are randomly selected.

“Spanning from ironic advice to seemingly friendly conversation to surreal and unexpected scenarios, each interaction tells an individual story determined by interaction — another form of dialogue,” a statement from Prada said. “In July’s own words and her own voice, this Prada hotline combines technology with gestures to the analogue. It also seems to lift the lid on the campaign itself — allowing an audience to ‘listen in’ to the fragmented conversations hinted at.”

The campaign was photographed by Willy Vanderperre and creative directed by Fernando Verderi.

“The images of their interchanges nod simultaneously to the fiction of different eras, of narrative cinema and the verity of documentary,” Prada said in a statement when the campaign debuted. “Every Prada collection is a conversation, an interplay of contrasting opinions and viewpoints, both within the designs themselves, and in their rapport with their audience. Fashion is an exchange.”
wwd.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brunamessner
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->