Prada Latest Keyrings

that's pretty f***ing adorable...i have to admit that the little robots are pretty appealing...

thanks for all the info and tips darling... what would i do without you...?!?!... :P :flower:

sometime you have to tell me about the botox on the balls of the feet... i am fascinated by this and keep thinking about it... :woot: :innocent:

helena...i just remembered something...reiss has done a great multi piece key chain...all different colour leaves in leather...it's GREAT!!!...don't know why i didn't get it...

have a look and see what you think...

I hated these at first, now I think I want one. I have a few Hermes leather charms (they are actually cheaper) but they aren't nearly as cheeky cute as the Prada ones. If i get one it would be one of the robots . I can always use it as an actual keychain after the season....

I have the skull and the robot trick on my Birkin.... I want all of them... they're so impractical, but so fun...

I have the skull and the robot trick on my Birkin.... I want all of them... they're so impractical, but so fun...

ok, although I still think they are lovely, I am not prepared to pay over £100 for a keyring. That is a bit obscene. I would feel too guilty. I will make do with a cheaper version. (I actually already have a cool stripey cat on one of my bags). I was just being overcome by the serenity & seduction in the Prada boutique.

Originally posted by helena@Oct 28 2004, 06:30 AM
ok, although I still think they are lovely, I am not prepared to pay over £100 for a keyring. That is a bit obscene. I would feel too guilty. I will make do with a cheaper version. (I actually already have a cool stripey cat on one of my bags). I was just being overcome by the serenity & seduction in the Prada boutique.
[snapback]408950[/snapback]​

they're already on ebay...and everything goes on sale eventually :unsure:

yes but someone above said they are going for $300 on ebay(was it you mike?). I suspect that will calm down but only once i have got over it....such is the fickleness of fashion....and the cleverness of ms. prada. oh i wish I was stronger.

Originally posted by faust@Oct 27 2004, 04:49 PM
Case in point

http://www.kidrobot.com/

I bought my wife a keychain with one of the characters from "Spirited Away"
[snapback]408441[/snapback]​

faust - I love these. I wonder if they sell into the UK....

Originally posted by helena@Oct 28 2004, 06:59 AM
faust - I love these. I wonder if they sell into the UK....
[snapback]408994[/snapback]​

I'll let you know in the afternoon (New York time)

Have to admit I do love the Prada charms, I bought the bear

But anyone noticed how similar they are in concept to the Luella charms from S/S 04 (the season before Prada did them) - these were surely the inspiration, the motifs are the same, robot, skull, heart . . .

Also Marni were known for charms before

Of course the Hermes have been doing their fruit charms for years . . .

Pic's of Luella's charms:

Originally posted by fashionaddict1@Oct 28 2004, 07:28 AM
Have to admit I do love the Prada charms, I bought the bear

But anyone noticed how similar they are in concept to the Luella charms from S/S 04 (the season before Prada did them) - these were surely the inspiration, the motifs are the same, robot, skull, heart . . .

Also Marni were known for charms before

Of course the Hermes have been doing their fruit charms for years . . .

Pic's of Luella's charms:
[snapback]409037[/snapback]​

Well, you know Prada has been "inspired" by so many other designers :ninja:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: SO ugly and stupid. And grotesquely overpriced, naturally. Those can't cost more than a few bucks to manufacture. Spending over $50 for one of those is insane. :wacko: :rolleyes:

Faust--those are the ones I was looking at. The store didn't have any keychains though, just the figures. I bought a panda bear robot with tiny panda operator in its head. So cute. I was obsessed with pandas when I was a child. It's on the mantle next to the 3 Schlumpfs that I found last month (another childhood obsession)

I heard they have been wildly popular and have sold out in many Prada retail stores.....nice, but a bit too gimmicky for my tastes....I have a few Prada messengers and the idea of clipping these *tricks* onto the strap seems to border on *OMG here's my $150 Prada trick* ......but they are cute and a decent way to funk up a bag, although I'm sure you can find something on the LES for $10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->