Prada S/S 2008 : Sasha Pivovarova by Steven Meisel

OhJane

boo
Reaction score
I only have Sashas ads at the moment.
From Elle UK Feb 08.

scanned by OhJane

Ah...the rumors of Meghan being ousted in post-production. I wonder I wonder!

And I see Meisel is taking some ideas from Vogue Italia December ^_^ Sasha looks :shock:, but the colors are wonderful! This might be my favorite Prada campaign of hers :heart:

I really hope Meghan is still in the campaign. Sasha actually looks really good, I like lighter blonde on her.

Does Prada overuse Sasha? Maybe, but given how much this chick can deliver, is it any surprise?

I think these are great...the background is gorgeous and Sasha knows how to blend in yet stand out all at the same time. ^_^

I love it! @_@ I hope Meghan is in the campaign too!

i'm loving this so far, and i really did not like the collection at all.

It's a bit dark and I don't think her disheveled hair works.

But again, thanks OhJane!

Last edited by a moderator:
:buzz: :buzz: :buzz: I've been waiting for this for AGES!

Sasha looks amazing, but this is really predictable....:ermm:

^I agree that it's predictable but I still like it. I love the background

I would have prefered it if it wasn't like on the runway..but it looks good

I disagree w/ U, the casting is always predictable, but what I like most in Prada ads is the whole concept, that changes every season, different from some other brands

I like that it isn't too dark, the colours remind me a little of Gemma's swarozki (sp?) ads, I thought it would be styled in a more fairy-tale kind of way though.

I LOVE them! sasha looks beautiful and i dont mind the lack of meghan in these paticular ads. :flower:

Sasha is so stale for Prada, but at the same time, I cannot imagine anyone else doing Prada. She's succeeded in that atmosphere, but they're boring. In the shot of twin Sasha's, it'd have worked better with a similar looking model to give you a real double take instead of oh.. two Sasha's. Like, say, Siri, or something, because it'd be flat out surprising to see Sasha sharing the centre stage, imo.

THANK GOD Meghan isn't in these. :D

Nothing new, but still pretty :smile: Sasha looks gorgeous, I love colours.

Even though the first 2 ads look kind of promising to me, I wish Prada would trade in Sasha for some other model and even Meisel for another photographer. A little change won't hurt anyone :innocent: This is getting too predictable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->