Prada S/S 2008 : Sasha Pivovarova by Steven Meisel

Bad for Meghan but Sasha does it again, the ads look wonderful! I absolutely adore the prints, the clothes look amazing (and as usual I first hated the collection when I saw it on the catwalk...). Sasha looks weird on the first pic (badly photoshopped) but I love these overall!

Hate Sasha but I gotta admit I love those ads, but I hope Meghan is there!!!!!!!!!!

The second pic reminds me of the Olsen twins :lol: :huh: I don't know why. Sasha doesn't even look like them...

I really like these, but i really hope that Meghan will be featured in them. :cry:

I am not sure whether I like these or not.. It is so predictable. I am more excited to see the menswear campaign :ninja:

Oh for gawd's sake! Bloody Sasha again...:judge:

For a renowned innovator in design Miuccia does enjoy keeping it boring for campaigns.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping for something a little more, I don't know, exciting? :lol: It's like Meisel just put her on the Prada runway in some of the outfits and took a few pictures.

I love these, it probably has to be my favorite set Sasha has done for Prada.
I love the background and how it blends in with the pieces.

I like the ads...not my favorite from Prada (that will always be SS 06)...these have redeemed the collection (a little)!

What the hell happened to Meghan? Did she screw up in some way...well we know Lera ain't in the campaign...that's for sure...LOL

I like them, they suit really well with the background, nice colours, and I love Sasha.
I wouldn't mind seeing something a bit different for the next time though, they are too predictable.

^ I actually love the colours they used for the eyes, and I like heavy make-up, but I think the make-up artist didn't do a great job :ermm: Maybe it looked better before they photoshopped it

I think this confirms that Meghan is not in the ads, since Sasha is featured twice in one picture. The ads look great, although I wouldn´t mind for Sasha´s look to be a little less of a combination of :shock: and :o

This looks wonderful. I love the background. I think the collection's art-nouveau sensibility is better illustrated here in the print ads than in the runway show.

:o their watches in the second picture, it looks like it's just made of fabric :heart: or leather
i wonder if they really work...

i think i want one :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->