Prada S/S 2022 : Hunter Schafer, Selena Forrest, Julia Nobis, Lina Zhang & Tom Holland by David Sims

Love the way the train feels? ....

Seems they are casting Hunter as Jules trying to take advantage of the new season's hype. Not sure if even that can make this interesting whatsoever.

Some of the photos are up on the Prada website. Full cast is Hunter Schaefer, Julia Nobis, Selena Forrest, and Lina Zhang. Yawn but I'll take it over Prada's cast of unknown models in their past few campaigns.

Love Hunter for Prada, but as usual my biggest complaint is that it isn't shot by Steven... I hope the layout won't be some intellectual brain fart again.

Some of the photos are up on the Prada website. Full cast is Hunter Schaefer, Julia Nobis, Selena Forrest, and Lina Zhang. Yawn but I'll take it over Prada's cast of unknown models in their past few campaigns.

Thanks for the heads up! I have to admit that Julia's shots are quite lovely.

boring video and boring pictures (I checked on Prada’s website).

Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 8.18.06 am.png
Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 8.19.24 am.png
Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 8.18.29 am.png

IN THE MOOD FOR PRADA
Intimate and real, these ambiguous, intriguing photographs by David Sims showcase the innately personal relationship of people to their garments. They celebrate and immortalize everyday gestures, moods of life. Through the season, the campaign evolves though a series of videos and photographic contributions devised by a series of emerging image-makers, each invited on set to interpret the collection, the campaign, and the mood of Prada.

Credits:
Photographer: David Sims
Creative director: Ferdinando Verderi
Actor: Hunter Schafer
Models: Selena Forrest, Julia Nobis, Lina Zhang
PRADA

Selena Forrest + A New Hunter Image

G1AzBTvs_o.png

tsv016R2_o.png

TgRc5xVP_o.png

Screenshots from Prada.com

Only Hunter would have been enough.

Nobis is good, I don't really understand the rest of the casting here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->