Prada S/S 2025 Milan

and he chimes in like he is a dance mom
😂

I just know from that micromanaging, 'studying/praying that she says the right thing' stare that he IS difficult to work with but she's probably rolling with it cause she's 75 and has the patience of a saint.

Also.. I wish I could say something about the collection, I truly do not care, but the coca cola... 😑... most annoying addiction, every morning when I hear the 'psst' of the bottle opening at work, I just know that *burp* person will *burp* be talking *burp* like *exhales* this. For whatever amount of sugar you get from this to function, you're getting twice the amount of gas...

The superhero thing… I just can’t with that word. Super mum, super woman, super anything… you are just a person doing super ordinary things, stop the 🐂💩

“Everybody is a superhero now”. I wish European courts forbid Raf to talk. It’s a crime everytime he opens his mouth.

On another note, I find the inspiration a little bit absurd tbh and not very well executed.

one last thing: I appreciate the effort more after seeing the rest of the shows. Milan has a lot of potential but it was a complete snoozefest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mou777
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->