Prada S/S 2025 Milan

The superhero thing… I just can’t with that word. Super mum, super woman, super anything… you are just a person doing super ordinary things, stop the 🐂💩

“Everybody is a superhero now”. I wish European courts forbid Raf to talk. It’s a crime everytime he opens his mouth.

On another note, I find the inspiration a little bit absurd tbh and not very well executed.

one last thing: I appreciate the effort more after seeing the rest of the shows. Milan has a lot of potential but it was a complete snoozefest.

For next season they should explore AI...just let Midjourney design the whole collection. It couldn´t be worse than this one!

Raf's idea of perversion is so surface level and juvenile. I'm sure his c*ck ring understandings come from the usual Mapplethorpe and Tom of Finland references, but that's so obvious and played out (everyone goes there anyway, it makes me start to loathe them not as artists, but as constantly used obvious references). Having them tacked on to skirts and such as just adornments is sad. Why not a c*ck ring chainmail or fringe? Use them as jacket fastenings as an unusual toggle closure? He's so boring and conceited, and it's rubbed off onto Miuccia so it makes for an insufferable collection.

My main gripe is how cheap all the fabrics look. They're all so random and plainly utilised, so it has everything look like it's a collection of clearance deadstock liquidation. I only like Julia Nobis' look. That's it. But it sits so far way from the rest of the collection so it also makes no sense at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    modeket
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->