Preview Magazine Philippines

Yeah I agree with you all that the November cover is stunning. Anne Curtis made the dress look more gorgeous. And yeah, the content in it is great too. I am trying to find the December issue but I can't find.:cry:

scans by sentimental-style.blogspot.com
This ed is very Avedon. And the font used for the capital 'A' is very Vogue Paris. But nonetheless it's a nice ed. Thanks for posting.

I feel proud because many appreciate the eds made by fellow Filipinos!

Hmmm. I'm hoping to get the December issue tomorrow. :(

I called Filbars (Megamall, Galleria & GH), Booksale (Megamall) & Magazine Exchange. They told me delivery would be tomorrow so hopefully. :D

^^You're not that excited Franzy, aren't you? :lol::D Kiddin'! Well, I can't wait either to get my copy. :D^_^

I got my copy.:D It says it has a supplement, but I didn't have any.=/

It's suppose to have the Slims/Nokia supplement with it. It's all pink. :shock:

Did you have it? I'm excited for next month's issue because of the Spring/Summer 2010 Trend Supplement in it.

Funny 'cause when I was at the bookstore this afternoon looking for a magazine to buy, I was close to buying this issue but something caught my eye, a Vogue Italia! :lol::D So I ended up buying the latter. :D

What bookstore?:o There are really no Italia's here in Pampanga.:cry: I only see US, UK and Australia.

In Makati, tons of VOGUE Italia's are scattered. In one bookstore you'll see 7 ITALIA's, 6 PORTUGAL's and 5 ESPANA's I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->